Delicious and Authentic Italian Food

You walked through the streets of Morioh on a sunny day. After a few days of rest, you felt better after the Yukako incident. Koichi always apologizes to you, though even though you told him not to worry about it. But now, you were looking for a place to eat. You didn't want to cook anything or grab anything fast food. Instead, you wanted to go inside somewhere and sit down. 

   ' I don't wanna think right now. '

Your thoughts were consumed with thinking about what Josuke said a few days ago. You didn't want to think about it, and you walked past a couple of buildings until a new restaurant came into your view. You stopped and looked at the signs outside of the building. 

   ' An Italian restaurant? I don't remember this being in the area, this building was actually abandoned. Maybe the food will be good. '

You walked up the steps to the restaurant and opened the door. The bell above the door rang, and you shut the door behind you. The restaurant looked classy and expensive. There were a few tables, and they had table cloths that were clean with silver wear on the tops of that tables. There was a singular candle on the table with a small basket of flowers. 

   ' I didn't want to think about going on a date with Josuke, but here I am at a restaurant that looks like a perfect place for a date. '

   " Benvenuto. "

You looked towards the doorway to the kitchen, and the chief stepped out. His blonde hair was hidden in his chief's hat, but his blue eyes were calm. He had a small smile as he walked closer towards you, with a pitcher in his hands.

   " A table for one, today? Please have a seat. " He said with an Italian accent.

The man walked towards one of the tables and pulled out a chair for you. You walked towards the table and sat down in the seat. He pushed the chair to the table gently, and you started to relax a little.

   " Um, thank you. "

In front of you was a plate with a napkin that was rolled up, and on the sides of the plate sat two forks and two spoons on the table. A wine glass sat at the corner of the plate on the table.

   " I don't think I've seen you around here before. And this place seems pretty new. Are you a foreigner? "

   " Sì. I am originally from Italy. My name is Tonio Trussardi. But please call me Tonio. "

   " Okay, I will. I've never had authentic Italian food before, so I'm excited to try it. " You said, showing him a small smile.

   " My role as a chief has taken me to many countries. I use the flavors of my homeland and fuse them with the best culinary traditions in the world. Now, I've made my way to Japan in search of new opportunities. Your Morioh is such a magnificent town. There are several farms with fresh produce. Its seafood is great too. I adore it here. Using Morioh's wonderful ingredients I plan to make you a meal to tickle the tastebuds and delight your senses. "

   " Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. I could use some food to calm my mind and fill my stomach. "

   " I can tell there is something on your mind. And it is causing a great stir in you. I will make you something that can calm you, and stimulate your brain to relax and think of happy things. "

   " Thank you. But um, is there a menu? "

   " Menu? I'm sorry but we don't use those. "

   " How come? "

   " What I serve depends on the patron that comes in. "

   " So, you don't have menus because you make a different dish for everyone that comes in? That's a lot of food resources you have to use though. "