July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3

Play music when it says, please.

   " Maryanne can possess various objects and manipulate them. Sometimes she may be able to possess various objects at once. For example, if the user possessed a telephone I could listen in on phone calls. That is my stands power. "

   ' So, that's why that car hit me, she manipulated it. Then those bandages, she manipulated them to tighten, but how can she possess them? That's what I need to know. '

The tapping sound caught your attention, and you looked towards Mary to see her foot tapping against the floor. Mary noticed your stare, and she answered your wordless question.

   " I don't like being still. I have to be doing something. "

You kept your eyes on Mary, not letting your eyes waver. At this moment, you were stuck, and you knew that. Mary was going to attack you, that much you knew, but how she would activate her attack, you didn't know. So, you kept your eyes on her to watch how she could manipulate the objects around you. She met your glare but only gazed at you. 

   " You're trying to figure out how I posses objects aren't you? "

You only nodded, allowing her the satisfaction to know what you were thinking. 

   " It's simple. "

You felt something coil around your ankle, and pull you upward, making you hit your head on the ground as you were pulled. More blood dripped from your head, and you felt your gaze waver for a second. Mary's tapping had stopped, and she moved towards you, with her stand coming closer. Your vision stabilized itself, and you looked at what was holding your ankle. The light pole that stood behind you had wrapped around your ankle and pulled you into the air. Mary stopped walking and stood in front of your hanging form. When she stopped walking, she started tapping her pointer finger on her left hand on her elbow.

   " I just have to look at the object and command it. "

Shining Knight formed and used its sword to slash at Mary, but the blade could only cut her cheek. Mary stepped back, and her stand formed behind her. 

   " Or, my stand has to touch it with its nails. "

The light post was squeezing your ankle tightly, and you were trying to figure out a way to get out of its grip. Shining Knight's sword was strong but not strong enough to cut through metal.

   " My stand is going to kill you know. You're bleeding a lot, so I think Maryanne will slash your stomach, and I'll leave you here to bleed out. THe others should have already taken care of Josuke and Okuyasu. "

Your head perked up at the mention of their names, and Mary knew she caught you, hook line and sinker.

   " The picture of Yoshikage Kira's father has been turning people into stand users. One was supposed to take out Okuyasu and Josuke while on the way to school. Koichi was eliminated this morning, and Rohan is being taken care of as we speak. "

You felt a fire ignite within you, and you were determined to escape and beat Mary's ass. Shining Knight appeared and started to slash at the pole, but the sword couldn't break through metal and left minor cuts in the metal. It wasn't enough to let your foot free.

   " Your stand's sword can cut through most things but it won't cut through metal. You're finished. Maryanne, finish the job! "

Maryanne flew towards you, but as she got close and waved her long nails at you, you swung yourself upward, and she slashed at the metal. It slashed the metal, and you swung backward, turning, with your stand forming in front of you. Your stand swung its blade at Maryanne, cutting the stand's nails. At the same time, your stand grabbed her shoulders and twisted, allowing you to follow its movements, and you twisted the metal on the pole off. You fell to the ground and landed on your feet. The metal on your ankle fell off of your body, and you glared at Mary. Her left arm was bleeding, from where Shining Knight cut Maryanne.