Three Words

The sun was bright as you walked down the street towards a restaurant. You were going to meet Okuyasu, Josuke, and Yukako there to get something to eat and talk about school. Afterward, you and Josuke were going on a date. You spotted the restaurant and saw the three students sitting at a table, with teacups already sitting in front of them. You walked over and waved at them. Josuke smiled and hugged you when you reached the table. Okuyasu yelled a hearty, 'hello,' and Yukako greeted you with a smile. You sat in between Okuyasu and Yukako, setting your bag on the ground. The waiter returned, and you ordered a drink (by pointing at the menu), and he disappeared to get your drink.

So, how is everyone doing? 

   " Great! How is your day? " Josuke asked.

Fine, do you have plans ready for our date? 

   " Yup! I know exactly what we're going to do. "

Great. Speaking of dates, Yukako, how are you and Koichi? 

   " We're perfect! I can't imagine myself in a better relationship! Ah, I'm in love with him. "

I'm glad we need to have another girl's day and hang out. Maybe check on Aya and see how her condition is. 

    " That would be fun. "

The waiter set your teacup down, and you nodded your head at him in thanks. You took a look around the scenery and spotted Rohan walking towards the cafe. You raised your hand and waved at him. Rohan put his hand on a table like he was about to sit down but instead looked towards your table and greeted you. He wore a dark green crop top with a white crop jacket with calligraphy pen nubs as the buttons. His stomach was exposed, revealing the abs he had. His white pants had buttons on the side, with a belt through the loops on his hips, and underneath his pants was some yellow and purple checkered material. His sketchbook was wrapped around his right shoulder with a brown strap.

 His sketchbook was wrapped around his right shoulder with a brown strap

   " Hey, Rohan. " Okuyasu said.

   " Are you done with work? Do you want to sit down and chat with us? " Josuke asked.

   ' Josuke is asking him to sit with us? Could it be that he's finally trying to be nice to Rohan? ' You thought in excitement.

   " I'm sorry. I'm still working. Let's do it next time. "

   " I see. "

A kid pulled the chair away from the table Rohan was standing at and sat down with an orange drink in hand. The child had long white hair with a  green headband around his head. He wore a black one-piece that revealed his shoulders and upper chest, as well as his knees. There were silver buttons placed around the back and on the thighs of the shorts. There was a hole in his face, but it wasn't bleeding; it was just a hole leading into blackness.

   " It's you! What are you doing? That's my table. "

   " You didn't sit down yet, so this isn't anyone's table. That's why I sat down. "