True Love

You slowly woke up, and you rubbed your head, feeling a headache forming. You opened your eyes and saw that you were in an unknown room.

   ' Where am I? This doesn't look like my room. '

You sat up on the bed and felt your headache get worse. You touched the front of your forehead and felt bandages on your forehead. You stood up and walked to one of the mirrors in the room and saw that you had bandages wrapped around your head. You suddenly remembered what happened. 

   ' Yukako brought me here. Because she thought I was getting in the way of her and Koichi's love. I wonder where is she. '

You looked around the room and noticed a telephone. But you quickly glanced at the cord to see that it was cut. You shook your head and looked out of the window. You were in a house at the edge of Morioh. There was a cliff, and then the sea was spread out for miles. The door opened behind you, and you turned towards the door. Yukako walked in with an apron on. 

   " Good morning. "

   " Morning, Yukako. Um. . .where are we? "

   " A place where no one will find you or Koichi. "

   " Koichi? Is he here? "

   " Yes, he is. But don't think of trying to escape and look for him. " She said, glaring at you. 

Yukako set a bowl of soup down on the small table in the room, and she set a piece of bread and a glass of water on the table. She walked to the door and shut it behind her. YOu heard her lock the door.

   " So, I'm trapped here. Just great. It seems to be too easy to just break the window and leave. There's got to be a catch to this. She wouldn't just leave me in this room with the means to escape. She knows that I could easily escape, so what did she do to me or this room to keep me here? "

You heard rapid footsteps making their way down the hall, and you knew that it wasn't Yukako.

   ' Yukako would have no reason to run around. She thinks she has the upper hand, and by how she entered and exited this room, she defiantly believes she has no room to worry. It's Koichi most likely! '

You ran to the door and pounded your fists on it.

   " Koichi! Koichi is that you!? "

You heard the footsteps come back towards your door, and you heard a voice on the other side.

   " Y/n? Is that you!? "

   " It is! Koichi Yukako's locked me in this room! I can't get out unless I use my stand, but something doesn't seem right here. SHe made my escape too easy. I could smash the window and run but-"

   " You're right! Y/n Yukakoi has planted some of her hair in your head! She controlled me earlier because she put strands of her hair in mine! She doesn't know I have a stand, so we have that. How are you doing in there? "

   " I'm doing fine. What about you? "

   " Well, not so good. Josuke and Okuyasu had a plan to smother my reputation to make Yukako show-up, and reveal that she kidnapped you, but she didn't. She kidnapped me early into the night and brought me here. No she really believes I need to improve and work harder. She's set up questions everywhere I go and If I don't answer them right there are dire consequences. "

   " Geez. That doesn't sound good. "

   " Y/n I'll come find you later, right now I really need to go to the bathroom. "

You heard his footsteps fade away, and you slumped in one of the couches inside the room. There was nothing for you to do in the room, so you just sat on the couch and looked around at everything.