2.8 | Alice Cullen

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"So you know about the pack?" Anna asked as she leaned against Bella's door, her arms crossed as she watched the brunette staring at her laptop screen. "How long have you known?" Bella asked without looking at her sister, the tension between them was still strong from their fight. "Since a nomad threw me off of my bike a few months ago," Anna told her gaining her attention, Bella's eyes were wide as she looked at her younger sister. "And then I was attacked by Victoria who Jacob tells me is in town to kill me and anyone who tries to protect me," Anna said in reference to Bella's conversation with Laurent.

"Bella, you need to be more careful now. Victoria has her mind set and you--" Bella cut off Anna, "--I'm sorry." Anna smiled softly at Bella before sighing. "You'll have to give me time to forgive you, Bella. I just..." Anna huffed before moving to sit with her older twin sister. "I'm hurting too, Bella. You weren't the only person who had someone you love walk away from you so it just... got too much and I snapped," Anna expressed to Bella who nodded along. "I know. And I'm sorry, Anna," Bella told her before the two hugged. Anna had a bad feeling in her stomach, but she pushed it aside and smiled at her sister.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna pulled on her jacket and made her way downstairs when she realized that there was someone in the house, she took a breath and walked forward only to be stopped by a familiar face. "Alice?" Anna whispered. The pixie vampire smiled up at Anna before the two hugged, Alice's grip tightened on Anna. "I thought you..." Alice trailed off before pulling away, "Last I saw, you were attacked on your bike and then--" Anna sighed, "I've been hanging around the Pack, Alice. They've been looking out for me." Alice nodded knowing that she can't see shifters in her visions which would explain why she hadn't seen much of Anna.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you but why are you here, Alice?" Anna asked the pixie woman who looked down. "It's Bella... I saw her jump off of a cliff and I--" Alice stopped herself as she looked up at Anna who was shaking her head. "Bella's fine, Alice," Anna assured her, and right on cue, the two heard the door open to reveal Bella herself. "Alice?!" Bella shouted softly before wrapping her arms around her. "Bella?" Alice breathed out, her vision still messing with her head despite Anna's words and Bella standing in front of her. "Sorry, I just can't believe you're here," Bella told Alice once she pulled back from the hug.

"Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?" Alice asked with genuine concern. "What?" Bella asked her in confusion. "I saw a vision of you. You jumped off of a cliff!" Alice told her causing Bella to look at Anna who was looking back at her with a blank expression. "Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? What about Charlie? And Anna?" Alice asked her with an upset tone. "I didn't try to kill myself," Bella defended as a tear fell from her eye. "I was cliff jumping, recreationally. It was fun," Bella said with a sniffle while Anna shook her head. "It was stupid," Anna told her before walking into the kitchen to make a cup of tea.