4.10 | Uniting Friends

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Alice and Colton had left, and Sam delivered a note informing the family of a simple message; Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come. Anna knew that the others were feeling uneasy about Alice and Colton leaving but the blonde knew what they were doing, she trusted that they would find what they were looking for. Bella and Edward headed to the Denali coven while Anna and Jasper headed to a contact that Grandma Rose had given them. The blonde was sitting in the passenger seat of Jasper's new Camaro, she was watching the trees go by, her mind trailing back to the vision she saw.

"It's gonna be okay," Jasper told his mate after taking notice of the anxiety coming off of her in waves. "I've seen two outcomes, Jas," Anna admitted to him, Jasper furrowed his brows hearing that. "How?" Jasper asked her. The one thing they knew perfectly about Anna's seer ability was the vision was always set in stone, the final outcome of the decisions at play. "I think the outcome is dependent on my choice," Anna answered him, she turned to look at Jasper with a small frown. "I hold the fate of what happens next," Anna added before looking back out the window, she wouldn't tell him what she saw, he knew that; but he was scared, scared for the decision his mate may make.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Jasper and Anna arrived in Kansas a few days later, they were both unsteady due to the situation and Anna's secretive fate. Jasper checked the two in at a hotel while Anna made a call to Esme who had headed to London alongside Carlisle in search of an old friend as another witness. Anna couldn't see what their friends choice would be, which only made her feel more uneasy than before. When the couple headed to their room, Anna fell back on the bed and closed her eyes before running her fingers through her hair. Jasper leaned against the wall watching his mate as she tried to see more futures in hopes of getting a better answer, however, nothing seemed to flash before her eyes.

"I know you, Anna. I know you want to take the sacrificial route to save everyone but I trust in Edward's plan," Jasper said as Anna opened her eyes, she stared up at the ceiling knowing that Jasper would refuse her plan. "What if it's the better way? Everyone else lives," Anna replied to him as she sat up and looked at Jasper. "Everyone except you, right?" Jasper asked her, Anna looked down at that, she couldn't look Jasper in the eyes. "I am not losing you, Annabeth. So don't even think about it," Jasper said sternly but fear was clear in his eyes, he knew the risks but at the end of the day, he wouldn't lose his mate in this fight; he would grab her and run if he had to.

Anna stayed quiet before she walked over to her suitcase and grabbed out the paper that held the address she needed, Anna looked up at Jasper and sighed. "I'm gonna have a shower, then we'll head to Gram's contact," Anna told him before walking into the bathroom with her bag, Jasper looked down with a frown; the two experiencing their first fight and honestly, he didn't like it. But Jasper had a right to be so protective and possessive over Anna, he waited so long for his mate, and with their Bound Marks, their bond was stronger; he would prioritize her over everyone else, Hell, he'd go insane without her and lose control.