4.1 | Bella's Wedding

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" Anna shrieked as she jumped onto her older sister who was sleeping ─ emphasis on the was. "Good morning to you too, Anna," Bella replied as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes to see her younger sister's wide smile. "I seriously cannot believe that not only are you getting married but I'm engaged too... this is crazy," Anna told Bella as she rolled off to lay next to her sister, the two staring up at the ceiling as they take in how much their lives had genuinely changed since they moved to Forks and neither of them held any regrets about the decision.

"Anyway, get dressed 'cause Alice is awaiting your arrival to get ready for your big day," Anna said before she climbed off of Bella's bed and headed out of her room. Despite Anna's eyes, she was completely human to the natural eye which made her life slightly easier especially when it came to being around her father. "Married... my oldest is getting married," Charlie muttered behind his mug of coffee, Anna smiled up at him as she dropped off of the bottom step. "And I'm engaged. We aren't so little anymore, huh?" Anna teased while Charlie frowned, his daughters had grown up so quickly and he still couldn't believe it.

"Why'd you two grow up so quickly?" Charlie asked as he put his mug down, Anna could feel her father's sadness and it made her heart hurt. Anna walked up to her father and wrapped her arms around him before resting her head against his chest, Charlie sighed as he hugged his daughter. "We'll always be your little girls, Dad. We found love but that doesn't mean you'll never see us again," Anna told Charlie, she knew Edward had told Bella that after she turns, she couldn't have contact with Charlie but Anna wouldn't allow that; she'd tell Charlie everything if she had to.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna smiled as Rosalie pinned up her hair, the two were only a few steps away from Bella and Alice as the latter did Bella's makeup. "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice asked Bella with a stern expression. "Sorry, bad dream. It was the wedding jitters," Bella replied to her as Rosalie finished up with Anna's hair. "Do you need some help? I could do her hair," Rosalie offered as Alice turned to help Anna with her makeup knowing the blonde was useless when it came to makeup. "Really?" Bella asked shocked by her offer. "Please, I'm not offended by your choice of groom," Rosalie said as she began working on Bella's hair.

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality," Bella replied making Rosalie nod. "At least you're self-aware," Anna teased with a wink before being scolded by Alice for moving. "Weddings. They bring everyone together," Alice said happily, the pixie was beyond happy for the growth in her family and she genuinely believed they'd all live happily. "Mom and Dad are here," Anna suddenly spoke up before Renee's voice caught their attention. "Anna? Bella?" Renee called out from the stairs. "In here, Mom," The twins called back in unison, the two giggling while Alice and Rosalie watched in pure amusement.