4.11 | Special Gifts

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Many had come to witness Reneesme; friends from all over the world had shown up in support of the Olympic Coven and it made Anna's heart grow. She noticed that each new vampire that had shown up had gifts of their own that astounded the Swan Twins. With Benjamin's gift of controlling elements, Zafrina's ability to create illusions, and Eleazar's ability to decipher one's abilities. Anna leaned back against the wall when a familiar voice echoed through the Cullen's household, she grinned before rushing forward and stopping a few feet ahead of them.

"GARRETT!" Anna shouted with a grin, Garrett turned to the blonde and smiled widely. "My, my, little Annie," Garrett spoke before she rushed forward and hugged him leaving the others within the room stunned. "How do you know each other?" Emmett asked with a confused expression. "He's my friend who saved me. Garrett was the one who taught me about Vampires," Anna answered as she pulled back from Garrett's embrace. "It's good to see you again, old friend," Anna told him as he took in her Vampiric appearance mixed with a witch. "And it's nice to see you've adapted," Garrett teased making her roll her eyes.

More and more witnesses showed up and the Vampires who lived off of human blood caused Bella worry but Anna knew they would leave the town alone. She had personally spoken with the Irish Coven along with the Nomads that Emmett and Rosalie had contacted; they all agreed to hunt in Seattle but with caution or they'd face Anna's full fury and none wanted that. However, when Charlotte and Peter had shown up, Anna was happy to see the joy on Jasper's face seeing his best friend again. Charlotte and Anna caught up with each other, Anna bragging about her new life as a Heretic.

The Cullens had opened their home to eighteen vampires and a warlock, it was no secret that Marin and Jacob were uneased by the presence of vampires but Anna was quick to notice how Jacob kept the Banshee by his side at all times; something that she adored greatly. However, with the presence of Vampires in the territory, more Quiletes were transforming and creating a larger pack for Sam to teach and train. Anna had offered to help however she could but Sam and Paul suggested it was best to stay away until the new shifters had been taught to control their instincts upon shifting for the first time.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

The day after Carlisle and Esme returned with their final witness, Alistair, the witnesses stood in the clearing outside the Cullen household. Anna had requested to see the gifts herself and Edward had encouraged it so the twins could be tested in regards to their mind shields. The first to show off their gift was Zafrina who had power over the mind, she could make anyone see what she wanted them to and it was proven when she did it to Edward who had been holding Bella's hand; the one thing grounding him and preventing him from being lost to the illusion.

"Edward, you didn't tell me your wife is a shield. Nor her sister," Eleazar spoke up as he walked towards them, Zafrina lowering her illusion. "What's a shield?" Bella asked Edward while Anna leaned back against the tree with a smirk, she had noticed that Jasper's ability was the only one that could break through the Swan Twins' mind shield; Alice could see their futures because there was no power to shield that. "The ones I've met are so different," Edward replied to her while Anna nodded, even her shield was different from Bella's; Anna couldn't project her shield but with the right push, she believed Bella could.