1.4 | Creating Bonds

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna had woken up on the weekend with multiple messages from Tyler, Jessica, Angela, Eric and Mike asking if she wanted to hang out with them. And so, with a tired yawn despite the long night of sleep - Anna set up different hangout times with each of them. She was keen to make new friends and hang out with them.

She had decided to do breakfast with Angela, so the blonde quickly made her way into the bathroom and went through her routine - shaving, moisturising, skincare. She washed her hair with her Jasmine scented shampoo and conditioner before cleaning her body with her Vanilla body scrub and cleanser. Once she was feeling fresh and clean, she dried herself off.

Anna had decided on some black denim jeans, a Tom and Jerry graphic T-shirt, her winter boots and her usual winter coat for warmth. She spent almost ten minutes trying to decide between a ponytail, a shoulder braid or her naturally wavy locks - the shoulder braid won in the end as she pulled on a black knitted beanie - Finally happy with her look, she headed out.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"Okay. But I don't think it's that obvious," Angela defended as she stirred her hot cocoa nervously. "Trust me, Ange. Your crush on Eric is obvious to everyone but the boy himself. And I haven't even known you guys long and I could pick up on it," Anna replied with a teasing grin on her face. "Plus, Jessica's obvious thing for Mike is clear as day too," Anna added.

"Well, Jess has liked Mike for years, she's just never really made a move," Angela expressed hoping to brush past the topic of her crushing on Eric. "Don't worry about that. Mike's continually being deflected and rejected by Bella and I, so we'll nudge him in Jessica's direction," Anna explained to Angela, the two girls laughing about the situation.

"But don't think I've forgotten about your crush on Eric. I totally believe that you and Eric were made for each other," Anna cooed with a bright smile, the dull diner brightening with her. "It's just a matter of time and I predict that you two will go to prom together," Anna told Angela without a hint of doubt or hesitation that both inspired and concerned Angela. "All right. Let's change the topic," Angela pleaded.

"Fine..." Anna dragged out dramatically making Angela laugh before the two began talking aimlessly about random topics that varied from photography to music, the two girls laughing and taking photos the whole time - they both held many similarities in their passions and confided in each other about their career goals.

Anna was glad she became friends with someone so down-to-earth and shy, it was a soothing experience for her every day bright and bubbly aura. Angela Weber was a fairly insightful person and she often doubted herself. She knew when someone needed space and she wasn't too afraid to speak out when it was necessary - And Anna adored that about her.