4.5 | Anna's Warning

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"Sam's lost the element of surprise and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity," Jacob explained to the Cullens family and the Swan twins. "We won't get through without a fight," Emmett spoke up while the twins shared a worried look. "No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty," Carlisle told his son, his eyes trailing through the room to focus on his family. "The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind," Jacob replied to Carlisle who sighed. "Not in ours," Esme assured him, their desire to stay peaceful was admirable.

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks," Emmett spoke while Anna noticed the uneasy expressions on Jasper and Colton's faces, the two were the ones who struggled the most. "We'll make do," Esme assured her son while Anna shook her head. "You've done us a great service, Jacob. Thank you," Carlisle expressed to Jacob who nodded before leaving the room to meet Seth and Leah outside. "We can't let you starve," Bella told the family while Anna began pacing, she knew she could do something as an Imprint she can't be harmed. "I can handle the pack, you guys need to fed," Anna told them, she sent a nod to Jasper before walking out of the house.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"Sam! I know you're out here!" Anna snapped as she crossed her arms and stood in the middle of a clearing. The pack crept out of the shadows with Sam standing in front of her, she raised a brow as they growled at her. Anna's eyes flashed grey and Sam was sent to the ground and forced to shift into his human form, he glared up at her knowing she was untouchable. Paul walked past Sam and stood by Anna's side, after a talk with Rachel and Billy, he decided to stand with his Imprint rather than his Alpha. "I understand that you are doing what your instinct tells you but this has gone on long enough," Anna sneered at the Alpha once he stood up.

"My niece won't be some monster, Samuel. I've seen it, let me show you," Anna whispered the last few words before holding out her hand to allow him to decide. The rest of the pack watched closely as Sam looked from Anna's face to her hand, his mind was torn before he remembered Emily's words; We can always trust Annabeth's words, Sam. You must understand that as a witch, she knows danger. He sighed and took steady steps towards Anna, he noticed the watchful glare on Paul's face; Sam placed his hand into Anna's and instantly a warmth spread through his body before his eyes overlapped grey to match Anna's. And he saw and felt everything, the life in her niece's eyes and the warmth from her presence.

Sam gasped when he saw a boy resembling him and Emily, the boy wrapped his arms around Anna's shoulders and another boy approached them with bright blue eyes and a smirk that Sam had seen on Jasper's face in the past. "Yes, Sam. That's your son... friends with my niece and my future son," Anna told Sam before he pulled back with watery eyes, he and Emily had been trying for a child for some time and were beginning to feel hopeless. "That's the future, Sam. Unless you kill Bella... everything will change and I... I will stop you," Anna warned Sam who stumbled back, the pack connected to his mind saw what he saw and they all became weary of their choices.