4.15 | As Time Goes By

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna stood at the window watching the rain fall against it, her hand rested on the bump that stuck out signalling how close it was to the end of her term. The family had mostly left Forks but Anna and Jasper agreed to stay so that Charlie could be present for Anna's pregnancy after missing Bella's; though Anna's was more mundane compared to Bella's. Renesmee had reached maturity and the girl was currently attending high school in Illinois where Bella and Edward were staying with Jacob and Marin not too far from them. Despite the Olympic Coven being in different places around the states, they kept in touch with one another and promised to be present once Anna had the baby.

"What has you so deep in thought?" Her husbands voice pulled Anna from her mind, she turned to Jasper who was leaning in the doorway with a loving expression. "Just thinking about what the future holds," Anna told him as she turned to him, Jasper walked towards Anna and lightly grabbed her hips, pulling her forward to share a sweet kiss. "No matter what comes, we'll have each other," Jasper told her before placing his hand on Anna's stomach, he grinned as they listened to the two separate heartbeats. "Twins will be a handful," Anna commented but Jasper was too happy about being a father to truly care.

It wasn't long till Anna had given birth to their twins, Isobel and Asher Hale; a few complications. Anna and Jasper were ecstatic to be parents and it was only a few days after Rosalie had given birth to her own child. The Cullen family had grown in size welcoming a new species of Vampires into existence with other Cold Ones coming to Anna for a miracle blessing; even a few members of the Volturi guard had come to the Heretic for the blessing and to all she granted them the chance to have children of their own. It was a new generation within the world but one gifted with many opportunities.

Jasper was a great father to his children, the twins had gifts of their own that had shown from the moment they opened their eyes for the first time. Isobel was a daddy's girl, her bond with Jasper was strong and unbreakable despite her adoring her uncle Paul more. While Asher was a clear mama's boy, he spent more of his time with his mother learning about her life and magic; small signs of magic showing in his actions on a daily basis. Anna never thought that meeting Jasper would lead into her happy ever after, but yet here she was with her husband and children living happily and at peace for forever.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰