4.8 | Colorado Trip

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna and Bella were sitting together on the couch in the living room of the Cullen's house, they were smiling as Jasper entertained Renesmee with a smile on his own. "You once told me that you wouldn't want kids. Has that changed knowing you can still have them?" Bella asked Anna upon seeing the look in her sister's eyes. "I mean... the idea of having a child terrified me as a human. The risks, the labour, the potential dangers for the baby themself... But as an immortal, a Hybrid... it seems different. Like, there are no risks which makes it more appealing but..." Anna trailed off with a sigh, "But I need to be certain that our battles are done. That if I end up having a child, which I'm no longer against, they were safe."

Bella nodded, she understood what Anna was saying and respected that decision but she did hope that Anna would give motherhood a chance one day. It was clear that she would eventually based on the vision Anna had seen of Renesmee, Sam's son and Anna's own son. The twin set turned their heads to Jasper and Renesmee, Anna smiled fondly watching Jasper who was making Renesmee laugh by tickling her; the giggles filled the room with a sense of joy. However, Anna's attention was taken when a sharp pain split through her head gaining everyone's attention, she lowered her head into her hands as Jasper rushed over to her after Bella took Renesmee from him.

"Darling, what is it?" Jasper asked Anna, she whimpered from the pain while Jasper became alerted by the black blood dripping from her ears. "Someone screaming... they're in pain... pleading for help," Anna breathed out through winces before her eyes rolled into the back of her head, falling forward prompting Jasper to catch her in his arms. "Edward?" Bella questioned hoping he saw what she did but he shook his head. "It really was flashes but I saw red hair, blood and... I saw Jane," Edward told them with worried eyes. Jasper lifted Anna into his arms and headed towards his former bedroom to lay her down.

"If Jane was present then it connects to the Volturi, right?" Colton asked as Jasper walked back down, he had made sure his love was okay. "You said you saw someone else," Carlisle asked Edward who nodded. "She had red hair or more of an auburn color. And green eyes but she was terrified and in pain," Edward explained while Bella frowned. "But why is my sister connected?" Bella asked making Jasper sigh. "Because ever since you and Anna saved Edward, Anna has been watching the Volturi's every step and decision," Jasper answered her causing the family to turn to him. "She was warned by Caius and she had... a bad feeling about Aro's intentions," He added.

"So she's been watching him this whole time?" Emmett asked. "Well, Anna's visions are more set in stone then Alice's. That's why Alice gets more visions because they face possible changes based on decisions while Anna's are rare and set," Jasper replied to him. "Her name is Marin Campbell. She's a Bansee in Colorado," Anna spoke as she walked down the steps, her eyes overlapped grey. "Jane is looking for someone but I couldn't catch the name. But she did mention a weapon to destroy the Della Witch," Anna added as the grey in her eyes faded, she swallowed carefully while every shared looks of concern. "Aro killed Magnolia, makes sense he'll want to kill me. I'm a hybrid," Anna finished off with a sigh.