3.4 | Her Real Story

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Magnolia Bethany Clave was the older twin sister to Nadia Isobel Clave, the sisters were born on the thirteenth of August in 1722 to Jean and Henry Clave. She was an ordinary girl with a strong bond with her little sister, the two lived up to the title of twins as you couldn't see one without the other. Magnolia was a protective soul with a passion for helping people, her role in her village was a healer; dealing with the ill and injured. Magnolia was desired by many suitors in the small village but no one had ever caught her attention except for the day Amias showed up injured, he had her attention the moment his foreign accent echoed through her head.

From that day, Magnolia spent her nights in the meadow where Amias would meet her and the two shared many intimate experiences. Magnolia was truly falling in love with Amias but it wasn't the same for him, the man had his fun and left Magnolia behind once he left town. Magnolia was heartbroken by Amias' actions however, her life changed drastically when she found out she was pregnant with his child. Henry Clave was beyond angered by his daughters indiscretions and once her son was born, he was sent off to a family while Magnolia was banished from her home.

Magnolia had fallen to the meadows she adored, tears streaming down her face as she stared up to the stars in the sky. A cloaked woman approached the broken girl, her heart clenched with each sob that left her mouth. "Oh, dear one... you do not deserve such sorrow," The woman spoke in a wistful tone pulling Magnolia's attention to her. Magnolia admired the beautiful woman, her bright blue eyes and firey red hair that resembled fire but her smile made Magnolia feel relaxed. "Tell me, little dove. If you could have one wish, what would it be?" The woman asked Magnolia who took in a shaky breath. "My son... I want him to have a good life," Magnolia answered the woman who was amazed by her wish.

Sophronia, the Goddess Witch granted Magnolia her wish; her son Joseph would live a good life in both health and wealth. But still amazed by the purity in Magnolia's soul, blessing her with gifts that made her both a healer and a protector. Sophronia taught Magnolia how to work her magic, using it to protect her brother, Philomon's creations such as Shifters, Vampires, and many more. Magnolia had been amazed by the new world she had become a part of, her new name shared to the world; Della Freya. She used her new powers to end wars, protect innocents and heal those who are close to death. Sophronia was proud of the young witch returning to her own world trusting Magnolia to protect this one.

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

"Annabeth, you must understand that my life wasn't as simple as you may believe," Magnolia told Annabeth in her dream. Grandma Rose had returned with a crystal that belonged to Magnolia, the moment that Anna had grabbed it, she was taken into memories that belonged to Magnolia. "I was blessed with a burden that changed everything in my life and I'm sure you've heard all kinds of stories and misunderstood rumours," Magnolia continued with a sigh as she admired the meadow she remembered from her childhood. "I fell in love with Caius and we were together for a long time before I met Mikael who imprinted on me," Magnolia smiled fondly remembering her loves.