4.9 | Irina's Mistake

⊱ ──── {⋆☂ ❉ ☽⋆} ──── ⊰

Anna sighed as Marin sat awkwardly in the living room of the Cullen household, she seemed to be cautious about being surrounded by vampires. "Marin, you're okay. No one in here is going to hurt you," Anna assured the ginger as steps sounded from the stairs, following behind Bella and Edward was Jacob. Marin's breath hitched as she locked eyes with Jacob, she swallowed carefully as Anna watched the Banshee's eyes shine green for a moment before fading; a smirk appeared on Anna's face knowing enough about Banshee's to know that they had a Soul Fragment Bond. Banshee's could connect to another species in a way that was similar to Imprints but it was more commonly romantic.

For a Banshee to have a Fragment Bond with a shifter meant that Jacob's soul was pure, he was destined to be loved with every part of Marin's soul. Jacob shared a look with Anna and took notice of her smug smirk before focusing back on Marin who suddenly clasped her hand over her mouth. "Marin?" Anna asked as she realised what was happening, Anna rushed forward and blocked Marin's Banshee Wail as much as she could. Anna stumbled back into Jasper's hold, black blood seeping from her ears from the impact of Marin's scream. "Oh, God... I'm sorry," Marin whimpered with fear of herself in her eyes. "She's okay," Jacob offered, he didn't like the fear he saw in her beautiful eyes.

"This is not okay... I'm dangerous around witches... even a Hybrid," Marin warned them but Anna simply laughed at that. "Marin, it isn't a Banshee's Wail of Death that can kill me. It's a focused Scream of Power or a Banshee's blade which only the Elders carry and they stay away from Vampires," Anna explained to Marin after Jasper wiped the blood away, the blonde moved towards Marin again and sat down next to her. "I promise, I am okay. Plus, I heal quickly so you don't have to worry," Anna told her with a toothy grin, Marin relaxes at the words. "Now, Marin, this is Jacob Black. Jacob, this is Marin Campbell. As you can see, she's a Banshee but she's a little more special than you think," Anna told Jacob with a wink.

"I'm gonna go spend time with my sister and niece while Jacob will look after you," Anna added as she stood up with a teasing smirk directed to a now blushing Marin. "Have fun," Anna called out as she left the room with Bella following her, the twins stopped by Rosalie's room and smiled seeing Renesmee playing with her aunt. Anna was worried, she had only been gone a short time but Renesmee had aged quickly and she know looked to be around six years old. The three of them headed off into the snowy mountains, the twins watched as Renesmee catch snowflakes with her unique abilities. "Look, a snowflake," Renesmee showed her mother and aunt with a smile.

"It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?" Bella asked her, Renesmee nodded before moving toward the small space to catch more snowflakes. "Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something," Bella explained to Anna who sighed, she rested her arm around Bella's shoulders. "Hopefully we'll find those answers. But either way, Bella, I don't see anything but good in Renesmee's future," Anna expressed to Bella who smiled before the two continued watching Renesmee when a figure appeared in the distance watching them. "Who's that?" Renesmee asked as the twins stepped closer to her.