Chapter 50.) Trials

In Singapore on the Sentosa island, King and Renae were enjoying their stay at a luxury hotel that seemed to have a few other couples spread out around the beautiful and spacious area

In Singapore on the Sentosa island, King and Renae were enjoying their stay at a luxury hotel that seemed to have a few other couples spread out around the beautiful and spacious area. There were more rooms and private villas than they could count alongside four restaurants and bars inside. King and Renae were enjoying themselves and living it up but there was an issue that stirred the pot in the worst way possible.

Hanging out in the indoor pool, King had a blunt tucked between his lips with his eyes glued to Renae as she swam around laughing to herself. It's all they've been doing much of since they've been there. Laughing, talking more, and getting back into the conspiracy topics.

"She's a gorgeous woman," Mykel spoke from behind before he sat beside King.

Ignoring him, King continued puffing on the blunt as he watched Renae.

"My wife thinks so too," he added.

King flexed his jaw and slowly turned his head towards the man, "What tha' hell do you want?"

Directing his gaze to Renae, Mykel bit down on his lip as his eyes landed on her breasts. Wondering how they sat so perfectly under the bathing suit.

King was oblivious to the man checking out his wife as he winked at Renae when she stared at him.

"Do you two ever experiment?"

Almost forgetting he was there, King tore his eyes from Renae and reluctantly stared at the aggravating man again, "Huh?"

"Your wife... you two ever explored other endeavors?"

Furrowing his brows, King tilted his head, "Explored?"

"My wife and I have been checking the other couples out here..." he paused as the redhead joined Renae. "I think she likes what she sees."

King's eyes squinted as he studied the woman's body language for a moment then turned to the man, "Ay... you got two seconds to move from 'round me."

Mykel smiled, "No harm in thinking about it," he stood and walked away.

Leaving his wife, King ashed his blunt and lowered himself into the water, "Renae?"

Hearing the seriousness in his tone, Renae smiled at the woman before moving towards King, "Hey."

King eyed the woman and cocked a brow, "Can I fucking help you?"

"Nope," she casually smiled before climbing out.

"What was that for?" Renae cut into his devious thoughts.

"These ma'fuckas swingers."

Renae busted out laughing, "Stop being dramatic," she laughed harder.