Author's Note

*This is a work of fiction, the events that take place are fictional and came straight from my thoughts. I do not own the rights to any of the music that I use, the majority of the places are made up to fit the theme, and the photos that I use are not mine but are available on public platforms*

This story will revolve around Assyria, Ava, Kai, and our faves. When I reveal Lucky's actual name, you guys will notice me address him ass "Lucky" for a while, until maybe later in the story. Some characters will no longer be included or will be mentioned briefly. This story may start slow or different for most of you, bear with me if some stuff isn't what you expected or hoped for.

The time jump isn't that big, because the way I'm writing this and wrote part of the ending, there will be a part 2.

Idk what else to include other than thank you thank youuuuu for rocking with me for this long since day 1! You guys are so dope and I love and appreciate every comment. Especially the constructive criticism. I take it all into consideration and will admit that I made our faves toooooo damn toxic. I also know that that's why a few people stopped reading. But I'm done with putting our faves through the wringer.

I still want to include touchy subjects, but I'll be sure to do it with care. If I include anything in here that may offend or trigger you in some way, I apologize in advance.

You also may realize that most chapters will be full of description/descriptive writing other than dialogue. It's just used as fillers and to help me set the tone for you all.

Now.... buckle up, grab some snacks, (maybe some kleenex) and join me and our mini faves on this bit of a bumpy ride! 😅

**

Oh yeah, I'm also going to incorporate more Philly lingo/slang in here. I think what I'll do for you guys, is create a list at the end of each chapter whenever Luck is featured. Do you guys want that or do you think you'll be able to understand his lingo?