Chapter Nineteen

The next morning a scream pierced the air causing Yumi and Sesshomaru to awaken. They quickly stood up forgetting that both were naked. They saw Rin with a shocked face and a face flushed as Sesshomaru and Yumi screamed themselves before turning away.

"RIN GO SOMEWHERE NOT FAR!" Sesshomaru says as Rin quickly ran off with Jaken following.

Yumi blushed a deep shade of red as the two were putting their clothes back on.

"Sesshomaru..... what do we say?!"

"Your a female explain it,"

"But-but your the mighty Lord and Master,"

"Don't forget your the one who wanted to bring her along so you explain,"

"Ughhh fine! I'll go find her!" Yumi shouted blushing like mad before stomping away from Sesshomaru.

"Rin, Rin where are you?!" Yumi called out into the forest.

"Right here My Lady, may I ask why you and Lord Sesshomaru were naked?" Rin asked voice full of innocence.

"Jaken go to Sesshomaru tell him we're taking a walk,"

"Y-Yes my lady," he said before leaving

"Rin, let's go,"

"Alright," she said grabbing her hand as the two walked further into the forest.

"So..... you know when two people love each other deeply very much right?" Yumi started as Rin was staring at the grass beneath her.

"Right," Rin agrees.

Yumi gulped.

"Well.... When two people love each other very much they do certain activities together,"

"Like fun activities?"

"Exactly like that! When two people have fun activities together they intend to get naked to feel each other more, they get intimate,"

"Oh okay. Now I get it you and Lord Sesshomaru were having fun activities because you love each other that's why you were both naked when I awoken this morning?"

"Yes, that's exactly why. Your a very smart girl,"

"Thank you lady Yumi!" Rin says smiling causing Yumi to smile as well.

"Sesshomaru's scent is all over you woman," another female voice said as Yumi stopped in her tracks.

She growled pushing Rin behind her.

"Kagura, what is it you want of me?"

"Clearly not you, but Naraku is the one who insists,"

"RIN RUN BACK TO SESSHOMARU!" Yumi shouted as Rin turned around and began to run without looking back.

"HE WANTS THE GIRL TOO!" Kagura shouted before swinging her fan as blades came out.

"NO RIN!" Yumi shouted running towards Rin as she grabbed her body and acted as a shield as blades began to cut up her back, her arms and the back of her legs.

She was bleeding furiously as Rin's eyes widened.

"LADY YUMI!" Rin shouted as Yumi fell to her knees.

She coughed up blood as she was finding it difficult to breathe.

"R-Rin run,"

"If you take one more strike your a goner. You've endured this twice now is a human child worth protecting?" She asked holding her blade in the air about to strike another set of blades.

"DRAGON STRIKE!" The sound of Sesshomaru shouted as blue lighting light up the area.

Kagura gasped as she quickly got on her feather and moved up in the air where the lighting won't hit her.

"Damn," Kagura says as Sesshomaru was standing in front of Yumi looking at her with hatred in his eyes.

That wasn't something she wanted something from him, she didn't want to see hatred coursing through his veins for her. Kagura ended up flying away without the girls in hand.

"YUMI!" Sesshomaru shouted dropping his sword as he held her in his arms.

She was bleeding out really bad with her eyes closed and blood dripping from her mouth. 

"Lord Sesshomaru she did it again! She won't stop saving me from Kagura, she keeps taking the blows," Rin cried.

"She's not going to stop saving you Rin, she loves you and would never want anything to happen to you,"

"She loves me?"

"Since the day she met you,"

"Will she be alright?" Rin asked as Sesshomaru got up from his kneeling position.

"She will be..... she heals but it's very slow she might not be awake for awhile. Stay here Rin with Ah-Un and Jaken ,"

"WAIT LORD SESSHOMARU!" She yelled just as Sesshomaru took off with Yumi.

A stream was up ahead as Sesshomaru laid her down. He began to take off the kimono, and his as well and gently set her in the water with him. The clear water was instantly coated with blood as he sighed and began washing it off of her. She was still knocked out but could feel her heart beat so she was still alive.

Once all the blood was cleaned and washed off he put her back in her kimono.

"Sesshomaru," the sound of Inuyasha was heard as Sesshomaru looked over at him.

"I followed the scent of Yumi's blood, what happened to her?"

"Why are you so concerned about my wife Inuyasha?"

"I just-"

Sesshomaru placed Yumi on his back.

"Sesshomaru!"

"My wife Sacrificed herself to protect Rin, that's all you need to know,"  he said before flying away.