16

—

It had been a little while after the toilet was made and Joonyeong was now the last one waiting.

Everyone was sat down by the window as me, Wujin and Hyoryeong were all sat next to each other on chairs, discussing what we think was going on outside of the school

"At least there are cops and soldiers out there." Hyoryeong stated, looking over at both of us.

"But in the movies, cops and soldiers are helpless too." Wujin pointed out, remembering all the zombie movies he's watched in the past.

"Still, they always save people in the end." Hyoryeong spoke, still trying to keep the hope in the room alive.

Suddenly we could hear the recording room door a open as we all turned to see Daesu walking out, Joonyeong sprinted into the room when all of a sudden this terrible smell hit us causing everyone to groan in disgust.

"Damn it. Just stay inside." Suhyeok demanded, his face scrunched up in disgust with his hands trying to cover his nose after smelling the boy's dump.

"Does it smell?" Daesu questioned making me look up at him shocked.

"That would be an understatement." I spoke pinching my nose with my fingers as I tried my best not to breathe in.

Joonyeong immediately ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he mumbled as many curse words that could come to mind before walking over to the window, still holding in everything the he needed to release.

"What?" Daesu questioned, quite offended after seeing everyone's reactions, "Stop overreacting. It doesn't smell."

"Sit somewhere else." Hyoryeong said, her face scrunched up.

"There's nobody out there." Namra pointed out grabbing everyone's attention, "there are no lights on the stored and apartments. They all either fled or died."

"What are you saying?" Onjo questioned, confused on what the girl was trying to say.

"I'm saying no one will come to save us." Namra said, once again destroying the little hope we had.

"Don't be so pessimistic." Joonyeong said.

"Don't you know my mom?" The class president questioned, "She would've torn the school apart looking for me, but she isn't here yet."

"What do you want to do?" Jimin questioned, annoyance was evident in her tone.

"I'm just pointing out the facts." I sighed a little after hearing her response. What were we supposed to do?