Epilogue

—

There a girl sat, her short black hair was being gently blown in the wind as a small smile rested on her face. She was still wearing her uniform yet the large blood stains had disappeared.

The girl finally felt at peace as she looked out onto the horizon. The sun had finally began to set as the sky lit up with beautiful colours. A small breeze caused the girl to shiver as she suddenly felt something being put on her shoulders.

"We meet again." The girl instantly recognised the voice as she immediately turned to see her one love sitting down beside her, large smiles plastered on both of there faces.

"Wujin." The girl mumbled as she pulled him into a tight hug, the warmth of her love surrounding her body.

"Jihye." Wujin mumbled as he quickly pulled out the hug yet his arms were still present on her waist.

The two had slowly began to lean into each other as their lips soon connected. Wujin was like the missing piece to her puzzle. The part that would fill the void in her heart. He was everything to her.

And that was when she realised. No matter where she was. It would always feel right with Wujin around her.

Guys, I wrote an alternate ending but idk if I should publish it or not so if you want it published comment here ->

- Lexi