27

Hello everyone! I just want to quickly apologise as I have been continuously changing the front cover of this book

Hello everyone! I just want to quickly apologise as I have been continuously changing the front cover of this book. That's just me being indecisive (per usual) but this was just a quick apology bc some of you might be finding it hard to keep up with the constant changes! I also want to say sorry for the very delayed updates as it has been taking me 3-4 days to post a chapter. Now that I have a break from school for the next 2 weeks I am hoping to finish this book and start writing some upcoming books that I have been planning for awhile!

Once again, I am very sorry for being very slow at updating and for the constant changing of design.

- Lexi

Hyoryeong had begun to cry as we all stood still, unsure on what to do as Onjo tried her best to comfort the crying girl.

Sudden banging on the door caused us to all turn to look. We watched as Cheongsan slowly approached the door before placing his head against it. The other boys had began to also approach the door but stopped when a sudden bang caused Cheongsan to quickly back away.

We all watched cautiously as the banging continued to occur until it suddenly stopped.

"He's gone." Namra announced as we all continued to stare at the door.

"Who's gone?" Suhyeok questioned as he turned to face the class president.

"Gwinam." Immediately after hearing that I felt my body relax whilst I let out a sigh of relief. "It's his smell. I can hear his breathing."

Eventually we had all calmed down and had decided to create a SOS sign incase rescuers did come back.

"Look, I've got an O." Daesu announced as he ran over whilst holding a small red circle.

Soon Cheongsan and Suhyeok had joined us as we continued to make the sign. Joonyeong had managed to climb up onto a large table at the side of the rooftop and was now giving us tips on how to fix the sign.

We all began to follow what Joonyeong had suggested and eventually we had finished. Everyone crowded together as we all looked at our finished work, quite satisfied with it.

I grabbed ahold of Wujin's hand us both us and Daesu had walked around the sign, Daesu bending down to make a few tweaks on the S before standing up.

"What does SOS mean?" He questioned turning to look at everyone.

"It's a distress signal." Onjo answered.

"I know that. What does it stand for?" The boy continued to question.

"It doesn't stand for anything. SOS is just SOS." Onjo replied again.

"That doesn't make any sense." Daesu spoke again, not believing the girl.

"That's just how it is. It doesn't mean anything." Onjo continued to speak, growing annoyed as me and Wujin just watched awkwardly.

The two continued to squabble as everyone just watched. Eventually Cheongsan had decided to step in.