13

—

Everyone was now split across the room, I was standing by Jiwon, holding her hand to comfort her as Miss Park scolded Nayeon.

"Did you really say that?" The teacher questioned, her arms crossed in disappointment as she stared the girl down, "you promised me."

"I did nothing wrong." Nayeon stated, earning a scoff from me.

"You only think about yourself." Jimin pointed out, "you said not to let our friends in. You said to close the door before they came in. That's not right."

Wujin was now sat on the other side of Jiwon patting her shoulder lightly as we all watched the conversation in front of us.

"We almost died because Gyeongsu pulled Mr Kang in. But you don't say a word about that." The girl stated, obviously making up half of it as Gyeongsu didn't even notice that the coach was at the door until he had barged his way in.

Cheongsan had now walked towards the confrontation as he began to speak, "He didn't pull him in. He didn't know that would happen."

"That's enough. Quiet, everyone." Miss Park demanded as she tried to think about everything she had just heard.

"We'd be quiet if she was gone." Jimin stated, announcing the thing that everyone in the room was wishing for.

"Whatever." Nayeon began, "All of you are so annoying. What if I'm right? Then will you admit I saved you?"

"I don't understand. How could you still be this way?" Cheongsan questioned, still confused as to how the girl had still managed to remain a snob.

Nayeon then turned to look at Jiwon and Gyeongsu before talking, "Look. See if I'm right or wrong."

This caused me to immediately turn to look at my sister, confusion was now written on my face as I stared at the blood that was dripping from her nose.

"What?" She questioned, wondering why I was looking at her like that.

"Jiwon." I had stated sadness evident in my tone as she now wiped her hand underneath her nose. It seemed Gyeongsu had also done the same as they were now both looking at the blood that covered their hands.

"See? You still think I'm wrong?" Nayeon questioned, turning to look at everyone but was met with no one's attention. Everyone was now only focused on the newly found infected.

"Jiwon." I cried out wishing that this whole charade was only a dream. She then stood up and I noticed her fingers were moving in inhumane ways as I was suddenly pulled away by Wujin. Despite my struggles Wujin had still managed to keep a hold of me as my cries echoed throughout the room.

"Hey. What's wrong with me? Something's wrong with me." Gyeongsu spoke up, staring at his hand in horror, "What the fuck?"

"What's wrong with you?" Cheongsan questioned, staring at his best friend in horror.