11

—

Everyone was grouped together on the opposite side of the room to the window, all unsure on whether to approach the window or to stay back.

"Did someone not make it in?" Wujin asked, causing me to shake my head.

"No, I was the last one." I looked at the, now, broken window in confusion as it continued to hit the glass edges, creating more shards that fell to the floor.

Cheongsan then cautiously started approaching the window, despite his friend's protests he continued to move forward, slowly looking out the window, everyone was concluding that it was just the wind when suddenly a zombie appeared right in front of the window, sending a shocked Cheongsan to the ground as everyone screamed.

"It's coming in!" Daesu shouted, noticing how the flesh eating monster had began to make its way inside. "Cheongsan, come back here."

Despite everyone telling him to come back, Cheongsan remained still in his place before standing up and running over to the broom that laid in the corner of the room.

He then rammed the end of the broom right into the zombie, trying to get it to fall off of the hose.

"Go on! Push it! Push it away!" Everyone was shouting for him whilst staying at the back, too scared that they might get bitten by the zombie if they tried to help.

Eventually Gyeongsu had ran to the window to help as Jiwon was soon to follow, both were standing next to each other, their hands were barely touching as they both pushed on the handle.

"Jiwon! Be careful!" I shouted, earning no response back as they continued to try and stop the zombie.

From where I was I could see Jiwon scratch her arm on one of the sharp edges of glass that remained,causing her to wince a little as I could see small drops of blood run down her arm as she still continued to help.

Suddenly the zombie had managed to grab hold of both of their hands, both screaming in horror as they tried to escape the zombie's grasp.

"Step back!" Cheongsan shouted at them as both quickly ran back to the group before Cheongsan hit the zombie with the broom, knocking the head off as Cheongsan looked like he was preparing to stab the flesh eating monster but looked like he was hesitating.

"Should I go?" Daesu questioned, looking like he was ready to run over and help.

"What are you doing?" Suhyeok shouted, running over and grabbing the stick, the back of it smacking Gyeongsu right in the face causing his head to retract back and also hit Jiwon before Suhyeok stabbed the zombie right in the shoulder.