17

—

"We could go online if we have a phone." Cheongsan finally spoke up after a few seconds of silence, a little bit of hope evident on his face.

"But we don't have one." Suhyeok pointed out as Cheongsan turned to him.

"In the teachers office." The boy spoke, his eyes still looked quite heavy as they were barely open.

Soon enough Cheongsan and Suhyeok had decided to climb through to the teachers office from the outside of the school.

"Cheongsan." Onjo spoke up, walking over to the boy just as he was about to climb out of the window, "Stop being so stubborn."

The boy then turned around to face everyone, completely ignoring Onjo as he did so, "The teacher's office is two rooms across and one floor down. I'll come back if I don't make it all the way. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried about you, I'm angry." Onjo spoke, though I couldn't directly see her I could tell she was pouting from the tone of her voice.

"Sure. Why would you worry about me?" Cheongsan questioned before he turned back around slightly and began moving his way outside the view of the window.

Sudden rustling came from beside me as I turned to see Suhyeok putting his blazer on before he also jumped onto the windowsill.

"Suhyeok." Onjo stopped him in his tracks as he turned to look at the girl.

"I'll be back." He responded before soon following the pursuit of Cheongsan.

"I'm going too." Daesu said, speed walking over to the window before grabbing onto the frame but he was soon stopped by Joonyeong.

"Stop it. Come down." The boy demanded grabbing onto his friends arm, preventing him from going any further.

"Why?" Daesu questioned, a small pout laying on his face.

"You can't go out there with that body, fatso." Wujin spoke up, making me smack him lightly at his remark.

"What's wrong with my body?" The boy questioned, turning back to face Wujin.

"What do you think?" Joonyeong questioned, causing Daesu to look down at his body before moving over to the back, lightly smacking Wujin's head whilst walking past before sitting down on the small swivel chair with his arms crossed as he pouted slightly.

Everyone was soon to move around as we all began talking about different things with each other whilst trying to past the time as both Onjo and Namra only sat and stared at the window, waiting for their very obvious lovers to return.

I was sat next to Wujin, our hands were intertwined under the table as Wujin's thumb gently rubbed circles onto mine, making me relax a bit before we began talking about the most random topics as Daesu would occasionally join in, however he was still sulking about the previous occurrence.