01

—

The small ringing noise that had erupted from my alarm clock caused me to groan in annoyance, wishing I could have a little more sleep. Soon enough, however, I had dragged my self out of my comfortable bed and felt the sudden rush of cold air hit my skin before beginning to get ready for school.

Soon enough I was in school uniform and started heading towards the door, grabbing my pre packed bag from last night along the way.

As soon as I opened my door I could see my twin sister already heading down the stairs at what she would call 'swift speed' but in fact looked like she was impersonating a sloth. I soon followed trying to speed walk down the stairs in hopes I could finish my breakfast and get out of the door quickly as I am not the type of person who finds enjoyment in being late for school.

I placed my bag at the side of the door for me to grab when I leave whilst seeing a navy blue bag already placed there. I then went rushing to the table to see food was already placed on it, a smile growing on my face as I went and sat down on a chair, being greeted by my sister almost immediately.

"At the speed you're walking at people might think we haven't fed you in days." She began laughing at her own joke before earning a light slap from me causing her to yelp. "Hey Jihye, respect your older sister." She teased a smirk evident on her face before eventually continuing to eat her breakfast.

"You're only 12 minutes older." I huffed in annoyed before beginning to eat my breakfast as quickly as possible, checking the clock at almost every second to make sure I wasn't going to be late.

However, that didn't work. It was only a few minutes after before I had began to rush over to the door, dragging my sister along as she reached tried out for her unfinished breakfast whilst also complaining on how I have just ruined her morning because I was separating her from 'the love of her life.' Unfortunately for her, I already had our bags in hand and the door was already wide open for us. I had thrown her bag onto her back and began sprinting towards the school, my hand still wrapped around her wrist to ensure she won't run back home.

It was only a few minutes later and we could see the school gates in sight and a large group of students waiting to cross the road. Panic finally began to leave our body as we crossed the road along with the large group, smiling immediately after as we realised we had just made it on time.

"You can thank me later Jiwoo, I just saved our asses." I spoke victoriously whilst smiling at my sister, knowing that I had just saved both of us.

"Yeah yeah whatever." She replied in annoyance, still mad that I had dragged her away from her food.

After the small exchange of words we began making our way to class, noticing the large queue of students waiting to write their names down, due to them being late. I sighed in relief that we weren't having to wait in that queue before continuing to make my way to class.

We soon arrived at our class placing our bags on the back of our chairs before taking out the needed things for our next lesson whilst also grabbing my earbuds to listen to a bit of music due to there being about a 5 - 10 minute wait from arrival to the beginning of lesson.

I sat silently on my chair, listening to whatever music came up on shuffle whilst revising my notes from the previous lesson before hearing a sudden shout from the front of the class causing to look up, annoyed at the fact that I had been interrupted midway through a sentence.

However, immediately after realising it was Nayeon I turned my vision straight back to my notes continuing on from where I left off as this was a normal daily occurrence for Nayeon to shout at people. In fact, it was basically routine.

Through I could hear the argument through my music I didn't want to get involved. That was until I heard a slam come from the desk next to me, instantly noticing my sister having her hands positioned on the desk allowing her to lean on it slight, an annoyed expression resting on her face as she looked directly at Nayeon.

"Can you shut up? There are some people trying to study in peace here and hearing your annoying voice isn't helping." I smiled proudly whilst looking down but it was immediately wiped off my face as I heard the response from Nayeon.

"Shut up, Welfie. I didn't ask for your input." This response gained many gasps from around the class and before Jiwoo could even fight back the teacher walked in causing me to pull out my earbuds as quickly as possible so I wouldn't be seen with my phone so I could keep it with me.

That plan worked out as the teacher asked for phones and clarified some things with the students before beginning the lesson as usual. Mission accomplished.

—