23

—

"She seems fine. Let's..." I could hear Wujin speak as Onjo stood up from her position.

"She should've turned by now." Joonyeong pointed out.

"No." Namra spoke again as she stood up causing me to get up with her as she pushed my hand off hers. "I'm not okay. I wanted to bite Suhyeok."

"That's not true." I watched as Suhyeok turned to look at everyone as he spoke. "Stop that."

"No, I really did." Namra remained still as she spoke, "I wanted to bite him."

"What do you mean?" Cheongsan questioned, I remained stood in my position as the conversation continued, staring at the class president confused.

"That's all. I wanted to bite him." After she spoke everyone remained silent, still unsure what to do now before Namra continued. "I don't think I should stay with you guys. If I hadn't come to my sense, I would've bit him."

"Hey, stop that. What's wrong with you?" Suhyeok questioned, concern was evident in his voice.

"I'll go." Namra announced before turning but she was immediately stopped by both Onjo and me.

"Wait." Onjo spoke before turning to face Cheongsan, "Did you see Gwinam get bitten by zombies?"

"How many times must I tell you?" Cheongsan moaned, I could hear annoyance present in his voice.

"Did you see him turn?" It seemed this question stumped the boy as he paused for a minute.

"No, I didn't. I was busy running away."

After hearing this, Onjo then turned her attention to the boy next to Cheongsan, "Suhyeok, you definitely fought Gwinam?"

"Yes, I did." The boy responded, it seemed that the blood on his face didn't concern him.

"There's no reason for either of you to lie. Maybe Gwinam was bitten but didn't turn. In the movies, there are people who are immune." Onjo pointed out, seemingly convincing many in the room.

"Still, she tried to bite him." Jimin spoke up after a couple of seconds of silence, grabbing us by surprise. "And she could have. Regardless, she isn't normal. I can't be with her."

"Jimin." Onjo spoke in annoyance at the girl's words.

"What? Am I wrong?"

"I don't know." Onjo replied, I could hear her let out a small sigh before she continued, "I don't know what we should do."

"So? What do you want us to do?" Jimin questioned, it seemed she didn't fully understand what Onjo had just said.