19

—

Everyone was now huddled around the small screen that showed the drone's point of view. I was positioned in front of Wujin with Hyoryeong to my right. One of my hands held onto Wujin's whilst my other rested gently on the table. Wujin's other hand was positioned on the table as he leaned on it lightly.

Unfortunately, the only thing that could be seen from the camera was the, already infested, classrooms. Many of the zombies were clashing into the window whilst trying to reach the drone that slowly moved from window to window.

Everyone laid still, watching the screen in anticipation with the small bit of hope still latched onto us.

The drone had now reached the, now, broken window of the nurses' office. The camera slowly turned around in the room to show the room, everything was seen to be all over the place.

"There's no one in the infirmary." Wujin pointed out, a small sigh escaping as we all continued to watch.

"Joonyeong, go somewhere else." Daesu suggested to which the drone soon flew through the door to the zombie infested hallway. All of a sudden a zombie stuck its chest out as it could be seen audibly growling and that's when I noticed something.

"Wait. Hold on." Wujin's hand let go of mine as he lightly tapped Joonyeong's shoulder, "Isn't that an arrow?"

"Where?" Daesu questioned, I looked up to see him moving closer to the screen before turning back to look at the screen, Wujin's finger pointing out the very discreet arrow.

"You're right, it is an arrow." Daesu agreed, "why?"

"My sister." Wujin began explaining, I could see his hand move off the table, "She had a competition today."

Once Wujin had finished speaking, his hands had returned to their original places but this time I was lightly rubbing my thumb across his, trying to comfort him.

Eventually the zombies had began to chase the drone as Joonyeong was quick to steer it into another class but we were only met with the sight of a few zombies walking around whilst some others were devouring different bodies.

"Where the hell is Cheongsan?" Suhyeok questioned, worried about his one remaining best friend.

Joonyeong drove the drone to outside of the window where we were faced with a student hanging out of it with a small rope wrapped around their neck as everyone let out a few sighs.

Joonyeong continued to move the drone across the outside of the school when we suddenly came across  the music room. Everyone soon fell relieved at the sight of the boy as his closest friends began trying to call out to him.

"It's Cheongsan!" Onjo exclaimed, finally happy to see her, supposed, friend.

"What room is that?" Daesu questioned, moving forward slightly but, unfortunately for him, his question got no reply.