10

—

I was now left dangling as I had managed to grab onto the hose in time, however, there was one minor problem. There was a zombie holding onto my foot.

"Jihye!" I suddenly heard someone shout my name, I looked in the direction the call came from only to find Suhyeok standing at the edge of the window, "Look down! Down!"

As I tried kicking the zombie off I managed to reply, "I know!"

"She's holding on, moron. What are you doing?" This question caused me to grow extremely annoyed.

"Moron?! Did you just call me a moron?!" I screamed up at him, most likely scaring him a little as he paused for a bit before continuing.

"Kick her! Kick her now!" He began shouting at me day me to grow even more annoyed.

"Do you not think I'm trying?!" I shouted back at him whilst kicking the zombie as hard as I could.

"What are you doing you moron?" He said again which, unfortunately for him, was not helping his case.

I didn't answer this time as I tried to reach up to one of the hoops but that immediately backfired as I was dragged down even more.

"Hey! I'll come to you." He shouted at me, only to receive a few grunts as I tried to hold on as best as I could.

"No." I looked up at him, "don't come." But it was obvious he didn't listen as he threw his arm around the wall that blocked him, "Don't. Don't come."

"I'm coming." He responded, determined to help me.

"Fuck off!" I shouted at him, watching as his foot slightly slipped causing him to nearly fall, "I said don't!"

A few seconds later he had given up, returning back to his original place and as I looked back up at him I noticed something.

"Suhyeok! Above you!" I shouted causing him to look up, only to come face to face with a zombie as it slowly began to climb out of the window, continuously thrashing around, desperate to reach the non-infected boy.

In a matter of seconds it had managed to weasel its way out of the window, falling towards Suhyeok but before the zombie could even reach the boy he had already jumped off of the window, his a hands landing slightly above me as I let out a grunt at the sudden impact.

"Hey, my back." I stated, the pain soaring through my spine.

"Stay still. I'll help you." He then began to climb down, his hands soon wrapping around my body before I began to feel the zombie shake causing my feet to sway aggressively.