09

—

"Let's go out." Cheongsan finally spoke up, grabbing the attention of us all, "We can't last here much longer."

"Where should we go? And how?" Wujin questioned.

"The rope from earlier." Cheongsan briefly explained before turning to his friend, "Gyeongsau."

"Yes?" Gyeongsu was finally knocked from his trance as he turned to Cheongsan. "What?" After getting no response he questioned again, "What is it?"

Soon enough they were both standing in front of the door Cheongsan trying to convince his friend to open it.

"Open it just a little. Enough for the hose to fit." This request didn't seem to please the already stressed boy.

"Isn't it better to wait until the rescuers come?" Gyeongsu questioned, his hand placed on his hip.

"We could all die if we wait." Cheongsan explained, most likely already bored of trying to convince the other boy.

"This might kill us faster. If we-"

"Is waiting for someone the best thing we can do?" Cheongsan cut the poor guy off as he turned back to face the door.

"Screw it." Gyeongsu cursed, "if I get bitten I'll kill you first." The boy remarked before getting into position to open the door.

I remained still in my place, my back aching a lot but I didn't want to take the chance of moving. I had my head turned to the now slightly open door, trying to catch anything I could from the situation.

"Hey Jihye," Daesu spoke causing me to turn to face him, showing that I was listening, "Do you want to switch position, you've been leaning on that for a while now." Concern was laced in his voice but I should my head lightly.

"Thank you for the offer Daesu but you've already helped a lot and I'm fine so don't worry." I patted him lightly on the shoulder before turning my head back to the door, instantly seeing Cheongsan walk into the resource room before walking back out with, what looked to be, a fake arm.

After a few more seconds Cheongsan had began to pull the hose in, Gyeongsu immediately helping.

"Help me make knots." Cheongsan requested, immediately, Jimin ran over to help.

"How would you like it?" Jimin asked, grabbing onto the hose.

"Wrap it and tie it, so a hand or foot can fit in it." Cheongsan immeddiately began tying the knot before Joonyeong spoke.