CHAPTER 44

THE NEXT DAY

LEO'S POV

"You both had an argument?"

Troye asked with his eyes slightly widened as he rested his hands on the study table sitting beside me on the extra chair I have in my room.

"No... It was more like me who got angry he apologized but I ignored it and walked away. I feel guilty for behaving that way."

"I know it's between the both of you but talk it out with him because small or big argument or anything it might be...communication is the key."

I nodded tapping the pen in my hand on the table looking down at the paper in front of me. I let out a sigh licking my lips and turned to my left now facing Troye.

I skipped classes today just so that I could finish my work as I was too tired to do anything yesterday. I asked Troye to come today instead and he did come this morning and we are almost done with my assignments.

It's 11:00 AM currently and we decided to watch movies after this as we have nothing more to do for the whole day.

"What?"

"Not going to lie.. He really did upset me and I'm still angry yet guilty. Argh I don't even know anything anymore!"

I stood up on my feet and fell on the bed burying my face into the pillow.
I turned around laying on my back staring up at the ceiling.

"Chill dude and come here, we still have to write your so called assignments."

|||||||

"Finally!"

Troye stood up on his feet jumping up and down with a huge smile on his face. I chuckled putting all of my books and project files into my bag so I wouldn't forget anything for tomorrow.

I placed the bag on the floor beside my study table and faced Troye who was now texting someone on his phone.

"Thank you for helping me."

He looked up at me shoving his phone back into his pocket and nodded digging his hands into his hoodie's pockets.

"You're welcome I'm down to help you anytime and also what shall we do now?"

I smiled at his sweet words and opened my bedroom door tilting my head to the side motioning him to walk out.

"We decided to watch movies, remember?"

"Oh yes I'm sorry I forgot."

He slapped his forehead walking out as I followed him closing the bedroom's door behind me. I laughed shaking my head at him.

"It's okay."

Troye and I walked downstairs to see no one in the living room. Earlier I saw Henley talking to his girlfriend on phone while getting ready to go out so he probably went out.

No one is in the house since morning except Troye and I. I smiled sitting beside him as he switched on the television.

"What shall we watch? To be honest, I don't have intrest to watch any movie right now."

I hummed thinking about what we should do now if not watching movies. I fold my legs turning to face Troye with excitement filling me up.

"Let's go to karaoke!"

His eyes widened as he happily nodded with a big smile on his face.

"Let's go!"

IN THE EVENING

TROYE'S POV

I groaned rolling my eyes playfully at Leo who was singing as if his life is dependent on it. I sat on the couch staring at him jumping around while singing or more like screaming the song's lyrics in the microphone.