CHAPTER 53

LEO'S POV

I gripped the counter behind me with my breath hitching due to the way he's touching me. I bit my lip preventing any sounds slipping out of my mouth.

Before I could even process anything, he started kissing me lifting me up and set me down on the counter standing between my legs.

I gripped the collar of his shirt pulling him closer and gave in kissing him back.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

He said in between the kiss and my heart flipped with butterflies swarming in my tummy. I felt his hands travelling behind feeling my curves and I arched my back leading both of our chests to collide.

Gosh I love him so much.

I ran my fingers through his hair tugging onto it to which he gripped my jaw shoving his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan feeling my heart beat raise with each passing second.

We continued making out and he broke the kiss suddenly staring down at my lips with his eyes turning dark as I tried to catch my breath.

He slammed his lips on mine again kissing me a little rougher this time but I ain't complaining. I whimpered continuing to ruffle his hair as I started feeling hot.

"You are mine."

He spoke tilting his head to the side deepening the kiss making me gulp trying to match his pace.

I pushed him away gently wanting to breath but instead he buried his face into my neck kissing my skin. I let out a shaky sigh resting my hands on his shoulders letting him do whatever he like to.

I let out a moan as he started kissing me in a certain place. He backed away staring into my eyes with a smile on.

"Sweet spot it is."

He went back to kissing my so called sweet spot biting my skin softly which made shut my eyes at the slightly burning sensation.

He gave me a hickey.

I felt myself being lifted up in the air and reopened my eyes to see him carrying me walking out of the bathroom.

He set me on the bed pecking my forehead as I looked up at him in curiosity.

"I'll be back."

He walked out of the bedroom as I sat there waiting for him to come back. After five minutes or so, he came back with a tray in his hands.

He set it down on the nightstand and my eyes widened in surprise staring at the bowl of strawberries, honey and a small tub of vanilla ice cream on the tray.

I met his eyes to see him already staring at me making me gulp with a blush coating my cheeks.

"Why d-did you...?"

He titled his head with his eyes trailing down to my body with his lips curling up into a smirk.

"I know you aren't that innocent."

I parted my lips to say something but no words came out of my mouth. He thrusted his hands into his sweat pant's pockets now standing in front of me.

"Strip."

I almost moaned at how deep his voice sounded but bit my lip trying to stabilize my breathing. I felt like my heart would jump out of my chest any moment.

"Strip for me."

I clutched the end of my shirt and pulled it off my body staring into eyes which were looking at my now half naked body.