CHAPTER 54

THE NEXT MORNING

ROME'S POV

I heard the bathroom door open and turned my head towards the door to see Leo walking out with a bathrobe wrapped around his figure and a towel hanging on his shoulder as he used it to dry his wet hair.

I stood up on my feet placing my phone back on the nightstand and walked towards the closet room. I grabbed one of my shirts and walked back to see Leo still drying his hair.

I chuckled putting the shirt on top of the table and picked him up in my arms making him sit on the bed. He giggled as I took the towel drying his hair instead.

I ruffled his hair messing it up once I made sure I can leave it to dry on it's own. I leaned down pecking his cheeks but he cupped my face pressing his lips against mine.

I smiled sitting on my knees kissing him back. I rest my palms on the bed enjoying the sweet gentle kiss.

"Put that shirt on and come downstairs."

I broke the kiss standing back on my feet holding myself back so that I wouldn't pin him on the bed and make love all day.

I picked the tray I brought here ladt night and walked out of the room making sure to close the door behind me. I felt my cheeks heat up as my mind played the flashbacks of last night.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen setting the tray on the counter. I opened the refrigerator grabbing the bottle of peanut butter.

I took the bread and set everything on the counter beside the gas stove. I took a plate putting the bread on it and grabbed a spreader knife spreading the peanut butter on bread.

"Good morning."

Leo entered the kitchen with my shirt on and my eyes immediately trailed down smirking at his exposed legs. I met his eyes and chuckled at his red cheeks turning back continuing to make the breakfast.

"Morning."

I gave him a surprised look as he jumped sitting on the counter beside me dipping his finger into the peanut butter and pulled it out sucking his finger.

"Yummy."

"You know what's more yummy? I had it last night."

I pressed my lips together trying my hard not to laugh as he froze in his place processing my words. Once he did, he blushed playfully slapping my arm.

"You're so dirty minded."

"Only for you."

He rolled his eyes at my cheesy remark and I smiled sealing the bottle of peanut butter back with it's  respective cap.

"I want to eat a chocolate... Do we have one in home?"

"Let me see."

I picked the peanut butter and bread walking to the refrigerator and placed them back in their own places looking around for a chocolate.

"There's only one so we need to share."

"No I asked for it first so it's mine."

"But I'm giving this to you...so you have to share!"

"No."

"Yes."

"Stop! Give it to me."

I closed the refrigerator's door taking a step back with a playful smirk on. I turned around running out of the kitchen and upstairs. I heard Leo groan and giggled as I saw him chasing me with his short legs.