CHAPTER 16

ROME'S POV

"Fuck m-me already."

I licked my lips leaning my forehead against his and closed my eyes. I reopened my eyes tracing my thumb over his swollen lips staring at them.

I took a hold of his jaw licking his lips with my tongue and joined our lips kissing him, harder this time. His lips tasted like cherries making me want to never stop kissing him.

I took his hands encircling them around my neck and pulled him close resting my back against the door. I heard my friends drinking and talking loudly with one another with no single clue of what's happening in here.

I smirked loving where this is going as I slowly walked further into the bathroom pushing Leo into the shower cubicle.

I broke the kiss to turn on the shower but he gripped my neck tie pulling me closer and tilted his head attaching our lips once again.

I chuckled lowly at his cute little attempt to dominate me by sucking my tongue but that's not going to happen. I turned on the shower wrapping my arms around his body pulling him closer so that our lower bodies come in contact still making out.

He broke the kiss with his fingers fiddling with my tie. I took in a deep breath burying my face into his neck taking in his scent. I licked his skin as Leo moaned and just then he removed the tie and was about to throw it away but I took it instead with a smirk on.

"I want you to strip daddy."

He nodded taking his bottom lip in between his teeth and started unbuttoning my shirt. I slammed my lips onto his cupping his cheek one hand while the other caressed his body.

"So beautiful."

I praised him between the kiss as he continued unbuttoning my shirt. He untucked it roaming his hands on my chest.

I started peppering kisses on his jaw and upto his earlobe giving it a lick and felt him shudder making me smile.
I went down to his neck continuing to kiss and leave compliments he deserve as he traced my abs letting out moans just for me.

I took his hands in mine tying them together with my tie. He looked up at with a pout making me scream internally at how cute he looked. He opened his mouth and closed again making me raise my brows at him.

"I w-want to touch you when-"

"No. You are not going to at least not this time."

He pouted more but eventually nodded agreeing to me. I smirked at his submissive nature and pinned his hands onto the tiled wall behind him. I took his shirt off with ease and admired him for a few seconds taking in the sight in front of me.

"You're so pretty."

I let out a breath as he blushed making me smile pecking his forehead. I took his lips in between mine savouring them and let out a groan hearing to him moan out my name.

I reached his neck trying to find his sweet spot and I soon did and licked it making him squirm and slowly dig my teeth into his flesh wanting to create a hickey.

"Oh my god."

He moaned louder and I slid my hand down his body lifting him up with his back pressed against the wall while the other pinned his wrists above his head.

He stared into my eyes breathing heavily once I finished marking him. I admired the hickey on his neck with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Mine."