CHAPTER 47

JASMINE'S POV

I stared at the pictures placed on the study table unable to believe my own two eyes.

Pictures of Leo and Rome in which they're kissing each other.

I found this pictures earlier in one of my textbooks when I was cleaning my room.

"What?"

I turned around and saw Alex standing at the entrance of my room with his hands digged into his sweat pant's pockets.

"Why did you text me to come to your room when I literally am in the same house."

"You clicked these pictures?"

He raised his brows up in confusion walking towards me. He froze once he saw the pictures on the table and slowly turned his head looking at me.

"Where did you find these?"

"You dropped this envelope near the couch accidentally the other day and I picked it up only to see these photos inside...today."

"You didn't care to return these that day itself?"

He squinted his eyes staring at me in disbelief.

"I'm sorry but I thought of confronting you about what was up with you as you always roamed around the city on that bike and this was more suspicious."

"Then why did you ask about this envelope in the police station that day when it actually was with you?"

"I forgot that I picked it up and found it today again."

He let out a sigh taking a hold of one of the pictures and brought it closer to his eyes staring at the two people in it.

"I...clicked these pictures that day in the amusement park wanting to show this to that mafia."

"You didn't know that Rome's my friend before?"

"No.. I didn't knew until you told me and it really did shock me."

I pulled out my phone unlocking it and opened the phone book scrolling down until I found the specific contact number and was about to call her but felt a hand grip my wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm calling Christina."

"Why so?"

"To inform her that I would like to come over and unfold this secret of Rome and Leo."

"Are you insane? We don't know what are their reasons to keep all this mess a secret from others so we shouldn't be getting involved. It's not our place to tell about them to the others... It's their personal issue and let them deal with it in their own way."

"No. I'm trying to help them because the longer they wait the worse the outcome would be. I mean- it would be the same, they will either accept or confront them then why wait anymore instead of getting it done with."

"We don't know if Leo and Rome are ready yet!"

"All they need is support and we will support them if not others."

"Jasmine-"

I walked away calling Christina and she answered the call after a few seconds of waiting.

"Hey!"

"Christina.."

It was silent for awhile and she spoke up again.

"Is everything okay Jas? Why do you sound so serious?"

"I would like to come over tomorrow and want everyone to present over there."