AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers(~ ̄³ ̄)~
I hope y'all are doing great!

So here ends my first book Homophobia successfully! I'm so happy to be able to complete this book. It took me exactly four months to finish this and I'm quite proud of myself for staying dedicated and ending this book here.

First off, I would like to thank each and everyone who took time out of your busy lives to read my book. (I hope it was worth your time)

Thanks to everyone who voted for my book and for all the lovely comments!
Thanks to whoever added my book into your reading lists.

Thanks to everyone who supported me with this book. I love you all so much.

Secondly, I would like to talk about why I thought of writing  Homophobia.

I simply wanted to write about my personal experiences with homophobes. Even though I'm not a part of the LGBTQ community, it's horrible as to how much of hate a person gets for just being who they are, harming no one.

I've made a few online friends who identify as bisexuals and when I asked them if they are out to their families, not one answer was positive. Well, I understand where they are coming from.. they are closeted due to obvious reasons but it made wonder as to why did the situation turn out to be like this?

If only people normalise shit, this 'coming out of the closet' wouldn't even be a thing. Y'all can go around telling that "I'm in love with this person and they are gorgeous." and your family would still support you with it not even caring about that person's gender but just your happiness.

If only things were that easy.

I hope one day though, we could see the change in the society.

Thirdly, I just wanna say.. I'm proud of you no matter who you identify as, I'm proud of you even though you're questioning your sexuality right now, you'll get there soon.

I'm proud of y'all and know that you are beautiful just the way you are. You are valid. You are brave. You are strong. You are bewitching. You are that bad bitch who wouldn't give a fuck about the conservative and toxic society we live in.

Be who you are. I love you.

To end this, I would like to know your thoughts on this book. Please do comment your genuine feedback so it would help me to get better.

Point it out if there's some mistake of mine without hesitation too. I'll be more than happy to change that.

I would also like to know who was favourite character or characters in the book.

Rate it out of 10!!

Thank you.

Love out proud.