CHAPTER 24

LEO'S POV

"What are you doing?"

I lift my head looking at Rome who just entered into the room with a water bottle in his hands. My eyes trailed down to his arms as he wore a half sleeved black shirt.

I mentally slapped myself and shrugged my shoulders looking down at my notes continuing to write what I'm supposed to write.

"Assignments."

"You want any help?"

I paused writing and looked back at him nodding my head.

"You can if you're free."

"I'm always free when it comes to you nugget."

I blushed at the nickname and looked down at my book resting my elbows on the small table set beside his bed so that I could finish my work. He placed it here earlier when I asked him to as his desk was full of his belongings and he explained that he's too lazy to organize them.

I came to his house directly after the classes for the day ended as Rome insisted me to come and I as usual gave in.

Rome placed the bottle on the night stand now walking towards me. I gulped feeling my cheeks heat up as he sat down behind me with his legs on the either side of my body.

He pulled me up settling me on his lap and back hugged me looking down at my notes as I was busy staring at him with a shocked expression on.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"You can sit beside me and also help you know."

"I like it this way.. Why? Are you uncomfortable?"

He was about to put me down on the carpeted floor but I hold his shoulders shaking my head side to side.

"I l-like it too."

He smirked pecking my lips and my heart raced in my chest as I turned around to hide my red cheeks.

I felt his arms circling around my waist and blushed madly grabbing the pen to continue write so that I'll stop blushing.

Soon, I finished all of my assignments with the help of Rome and glanced at the wall clock, 7:56 PM. I sighed packing up all of my belongings into my bag and zipped it up.

"Stay here for tonight."

I heard Rome whining still sitting behind me. I shook my head not even looking at him making sure that I got all my things into my bag.

"No."

He whined more burying his face into my neck and I sighed standing up on my feet. I grabbed my bag looking down at him with a smile on my face.

"I'll get going now."

He looked away pretending to not hear me making me sigh. His lips formed into a small pout as he walked towards the nightstand grabbing the bottle and walked out of the room.

This guy.

"Rome."

I followed him as he went down stairs without turning back. He went into the kitchen slamming the bottle on the counter and turned around washing the dishes in the sink.

"What are you angry for?"

"I'm upset."

He answered not caring to glance at me and I leaned on the counter staring at his back.

My parents went abroad on a honeymoon and will be back in two weeks and the reason why I don't want to stay here for the night is I still have a few assignments to finish which are due tomorrow.