CHAPTER 8

ROME'S POV

"I'll see you later."

I nodded at him and he turned around walking away. I looked around the busy road biting my lip thinking if I should call him back or not.

"Leo!"

I ran to him gripping the gym bag hanging around my shoulder. He turned around with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah?"

"I want to walk you home."

"I guess you just should go home.. I can go by myself."

"I insist."

I stared into his eyes waiting for his reply. He looked down at his feet nodding at me. He continued walking without waiting for me and I smiled widely knowing that he is probably blushing and took big steps catching up with him.

After fifteen minutes or so, we finally reached his home but stood in the street corner not wanting anyone to see us.

Not like it's wrong, but they might get suspicious seeing us together and we both don't want any drama.

He turned to look up at me and smiled cutely making my heart flutter. I smiled back glancing behind him just to make sure no one is around.

"You can go now."

"Yeah I will."

I dig my hands into my gym shorts staring at him while he looked around nervously.

"Do I make you nervous?"

He shook his head immediately letting out an awkward laugh making it obvious.

"No."

"Oh yeah? Whatever floats your boat."

"I'm not lying."

"Okay I believe you."

I let out a sigh nodding at him.

"Anyways, I will go now. You should get in as well."

I pulled his wrist up checking the time in his wrist watch, 5:45 PM. He nodded as I let go of his wrist taking a few steps backwards.

He turned around to walk away but I took a hold of his wrist once again stopping him. I turned him towards me walking closer and pecked his forehead. We stayed like that for a few seconds and I pulled away getting shy all of a sudden.

"Reach your h-home safely."

He mumbled running away towards his house without looking back even for once. I chuckled at his tiny figure tripping over his own feet but he balanced himself and continued running as if I'll attack him if he stop.

I ruffled my hair giggling at him. I think I'm falling for him.

THE NEXT DAY

"Here we go again."

I playfully rolled my eyes staring at Leo standing near the counter. He turned around waving at me.

He is coming here everyday now. He's making it obvious.

I checked him out from behind and my eyes stopped at his ass. I pressed my lips together and looked away trying my hard not to think about anything dirty.

He got his order almost immediately and he stood to the side eating his sandwich waiting for me to finish my order.

I ordered a small burger and turned to face him with a smile on my face.

"How was your day?"

"It went really good! What about you?"

"Wow that's great! Mine was not that bad."