CHAPTER 34

LEO'S POV

I entered the hallways staring down at my shoes while walking towards my class because I know everyone would be glaring at me or give me disgusting looks.

I bumped into someone and their book fell on the floor as I heard the person I bumped into let out a hiss. I panicked picking up the book and handed it to the person without even looking at them.

"Blind motherfucker."

I heard the person curse at me as they walked away leaving me to stand in the middle of the hallway just like the fool I am.

I blinked back my tears and was about to walk but felt something under my shoe. I took a step back raising my brows at the piece of paper which looked like a poster.

I picked it up scanning it and once I processed what's on the paper I threw it on the floor running towards the school's exit.

I wiped the tears that managed to escape my eyes and continued running towards Tom's house.

In the poster, it's written that he's missing. He probably got kidnapped but if so, then who might be the kidnappers?

I just saw him yesterday in the cafeteria and now he's missing? I sobbed increasing my pace and ran as if my life is dependent on it.

I was breathing heavily placing my hand on the wall and opened the main gates walking in and towards the front door of Tom's house.

I rang the doorbell hoping for someone to open the door so that I can make sure Tom is safe and that he isn't kidnapped thinking that someone was just joking around.

I sighed softly when no one opened the front door. It is been fifteen minutes and no one answered the door yet. Are they okay?

I don't even have an extra key to enter in because Tom never gave me one. I sat down on the concrete steps outside assuming that they are not home.

|||||||

It's been four hours and I wonder where they might be that are not back home even after four long hours.

I stood up walking towards the gates so that I could go home but halted in my steps once I saw their car making it's way to where I am standing.

I curiously stared at the car hoping Tom would get out of it but instead saw his parents getting out of it as his father locked the car.

"I-"

His dad walked towards their front door ignoring my presence which made me gulp trying my best to not break down here.

I looked at his mom as she stared at me blankly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard that- Tom is missing-"

"Yeah...he went out yesterday to the nearby park to clear his mind as you both broke up but didn't return home. We reported it to the police and they asked us to come today morning...we just returned from the police station."

"W-What did they say?"

She let out a sigh and spoke up. I can see how she's trying not to cry as well.

"For now..they just filed a case and are going to start the investigation. Let's hope we can see him soon safely."

I nodded staring at her as she walked into her house closing the front door behind her as I just stood there wondering who might have kidnapped him.