CHAPTER 11

THE NEXT DAY

ALEX'S POV

"Make sure you get to know if Leo is dating anyone, be it Rome or any other dude okay?"

I replied to my boss immediately.

"Sure."

I looked at Leo's house waiting for him to get out of it so that I can approach him. I put my phone into my pocket and took out a slip in which I wrote a random address to ask him about that.

I heard the front door open and lift my head up to see a girl and a guy walking out and got into their car driving away. I groaned silently. Where the hell is he?

I hissed as I felt the ants biting me because I'm hiding behind a bush.
After waiting for a few more minutes, I saw Leo walking out with a bag around his shoulder.

"Thank god."

I stood up from behind the bush and stared at him walking in the opposite direction. At first, I thought of approaching him immediately but again if I come to think of it.. I should know where he's going to. I might know something too that's better.

I started following him maintaining a safe distance. I adjusted the cap on my head looking around just to stay cautious. He was walking towards the cafe under the famous gym which I never got a chance to get in and I ran towards him to start my plan.

"Excuse me?"

He turned around looking up at me with a confused expression on.

"Yeah?"

"Uh.. May I know where this is?"

I handed him the slip and stared at it for a few good seconds and nodded his head smiling at me.

He extended his left hand explaining the directions to reach the place but I obviously wasn't listening to him instead peeked into the cafe to see if there's someone waiting for him.

I gritted my teeth as I saw no one and was about to look back at Leo but my eyes trailed towards the counter inside the cafe.

There he is.

Rome.

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

I walked back towards where I parked my bike earlier after taking the slip from him.

So it's confirmed that Leo is dating Rome. I mean why would they meet everyday in the cafe and go out on dates all alone.

I seriously don't have any problem with all these homosexuals but my boss sure does. I sighed getting on my bike and started the engine. My boss gave me two days time to find it out so I'm going to follow them tomorrow as well and then I will inform him.

ROME'S POV

I pulled Leo in for a hug and felt him freeze in his place. I tightened my grip around his waist and took in his scent. He smells like vanilla making me sigh burying my face into his neck.

I broke the hug with my hands still resting on the either side of his waist.

"Hi."

"Hey."

He said with his cheeks turning red making me chuckle. I licked my lips turning away to face the counter so that I can order something.

"You want to eat anything? I can pay for you today."

"No I'm not hungry but...why did you call me here?"

"About that, I want to take you to my home so we will go after I eat my food."