CHAPTER 17

THE WEEKEND

LEO'S POV

I walked into the basketball court located in the campus looking around in search of Troye. I decided to come watch his match because why not?

Troye and I really did become close in this past week as we hang out in the library or cafeteria whenever we are free and we walk to the the bus stop together.

I even met a few of his friends and they were really kind to me but I ain't that close to them like how I am to Troye. I feel I judged him too quick because he is really kind hearted and a big crack head who tries to make me laugh all the time.

I still can't believe that he's famously known as the bad boy of the university when in fact he's more like a naughty student. Sure he does look intimidating because of his dark aura and his choice of outfits but he really is soft from inside around with the people he's close to.

Troye also told me that I'm quite famous around the campus now as I'm hanging out with the 'popular boys' which obviously made me nervous because I don't really appreciate attention due to the experiences I had in past but learning to ignore them is better as I can do nothing about it.

I smiled spotting him near the changing room talking to his teammates. I stared at his back as one of the teammates nudged his chin towards me and Troye swiftly turned around waving at me like a child.

The crack head he is.

I waved back as he came running to me removing the sweatband around his head.

"You came! Wow..the match will start in a few minutes."

"Oh I'll wait..do your best~"

"I will bye! Enjoy!!"

He said running back to his friends and I giggled sitting down on the empty seat. I used my phone in the meantime and when the match was about to start I shoved the device into my back pocket giving my attention towards the players.

Troye glanced at me with a big smile on his face revealing his dimples. I smiled back at him and he looked away getting himself ready for the match.

|||||||

"YAY!"

The crowd who apparently are supporting Troye's team cheered yelling at each other in happiness as they won the match obviously while the opponent team congratulated them maintaining the sportive spirit but that was not the case with their supporters. They rolled their eyes walking out of the court disappointment evident on their faces.

I walked towards Troye to congratulate him but instead he pulled me in for a hug jumping around in happiness. I giggled feeling my cheeks flush at the attention we are receiving right now.

"Congratulations!"

"Thank you prince!!"

I blushed at the nickname as he broke the hug smiling widely at me. He's been calling me that since the very start. I didn't mind it though.

"I'll change and will be back wait for me."

I turned around walking out of the court as he went in the opposite direction towards the changing room.
I leaned my back against the wall staring up at the sky as a smile crept on my face.

I entered the house closing the front door behind me and placed my shoes in it's place. I was about to walk in but heard a voice which made me halt in my steps.

Rome?

"Who told you to work out to that extent where you start to get this tired? Are you dumb?"