CHAPTER 64

LEO'S POV

I slammed open the front door with fat tears continuously rolling down my cheeks. I removed the shoes at the entrance gripping the straps of my backpack tightly and ran upstairs to my room.

I opened my bedroom's door but froze once I saw my mom cleaning the carpeted floor with a vaccum cleaner.

"You're back? I'm cleaning your room so you go shower-"

She turned around and her eyes widened as she cut her own sentence off after looking at my state.

"Oh my god! What happened honey?"

She hurriedly took the vacuum cleaner's plug out of the switch board and left the hose letting it fall on the floor freely walking upto me and pulled me in for a hug.

I sobbed resting my forehead on her shoulder. She caressed my hair pecking my cheek trying to comfort me but I feel like I need to get it all off my chest and crying is the only way to do so.

She removed the backpack hanging on my shoulder placing it down on the floor and pulled me towards the window's sill making me sit on it.

She sat beside me leaning against the sill and brought me closer to her body as I rest my head on her chest encircling my arms around her craving for warmth.

"Cry it out."

I heard her whisper pecking the top of my head with her hand softly caressing my back. I relaxed in her embrace but tears did not stop.

After fifteen minutes or so, I relaxed but stayed in her arms. She never once stopped caressing my back and I snuggled closer to which she let out a soft chuckle pecking my forehead.

She cupped my cheeks wiping the dried tears off my face and smiled staring into my eyes. I passed her a small smile back sniffling and sat up straight moving away a bit.

Hazel genuinely apologized to me earlier in the cafe but I didn't forgive her yet, I just considered her apology.

She explained what all happened that night and I feel so stupid for not listening to Rome's explanation. He himself didn't knew the other side of what happened but I blamed him for everything.

I want to see him.

I was being the insecure person I am and didn't care to let him speak. I assumed things all on my own thinking that he played with my feelings.

Hazel also informed me about the scene they filmed was deleted permanently and I don't need to worry about that anymore.

"You want to talk about it?"

My mom asked placing a hand on my shoulder and I nodded staring at nothing particular.

I feel guilty.

I feel guilty for the way I behaved with Rome.

"I want to see him."

"Huh?"

I looked at her with tears pooling in my eyes.

"I want to see Rome.. I miss him."

She frowned staring at me with confusion written all over her face.

"But he-"

"That was just a misunderstanding."

"I didn't get you Leo. He cheated on you and how's that a misunderstanding?"

"It's a long-"

"Leo are you okay!?"

I flinched as I heard the very familiar voice shouting in the hallways. Troye ran into my room breathing heavily and halted in his steps standing in the middle of the room trying to catch his breath once he saw me sitting on the window sill.