CHAPTER 12

THE NEXT DAY

LEO'S POV

I crossed my arms against my chest standing in front of the closet staring at my clothes confused about what to wear.

I took out a maroon coloured button up shirt but threw it back in not wanting to wear it. I sighed backing away and sat on my bed. What should I wear!?

I saw a denim jumpsuit and walked to it taking a hold of it. I will wear this!
I put on a white t-shirt and the jumpsuit admiring myself in the mirror.

It is a little loose but was fine. I put on my perfume giggling like a high schooler who is going out on a date with his crush.

I patted my red cheeks cooling myself down. I fisted my hand staring at my reflection in the mirror.

Don't smile and blush too much.

I grabbed my phone walking out of the room not forgetting to close the close the door behind me. I went down stairs and saw no one in the living room and the kitchen.

I took a deep breath walking towards the front door and put on my shoes checking the time in my phone, 7:44 AM.

I opened the door and went out but stopped midway once I saw mom checking the mail box while dad was watering the plants.

I gulped and continued walking because I already know what to tell them if they ask me where I'm going to.

"Hi bun! Good morning~"

My dad waved making me wave back at him.

"Morning dad."

He looked down at my outfit and placed the watering can on the ground walking towards me. He smiled at me which caused me to smile back.

"Are you going somewhere? This early?"

"Uh.. Yeah I'm going out with my new friends."

"Wow really? You made new friends.. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your time but stay careful."

"Sure!"

"You want one of us to drop you off?"

Mom asked walking upto us and I shook my head denying her offer.

"Nope I would love to walk instead."

"Okay that's good anyways."

She chuckled nodding at me. I waved them a goodbye and started walking towards the cafe.

After fifteen minutes, I reached the cafe entering in and spotted Rome sitting on the table staring at the phone in his hands.

He wore a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled upto his elbows exposing his veiny hands. I drooled at the sight but was quick enough to control myself. He had sunglasses on with a pair of grey jeans looking so hot.

I took deep breaths in and out trying to control my racing heart and walked forward standing in front of him.

He looked up and a smile immediately made up it's way on his face making me smile back at him. His eyes trailed down to my body checking me out and I gulped looking away.

"You look extra cute today."

I rubbed my nape shyly smiling at him.

And you look extra hot today.

"T-Thank you."

"Let's get going now."

He grabbed my wrist taking me out of the cafe and I let him drag me to his car. We sat down in the car buckling ourselves up and he started the car.