CHAPTER 6

THE NEXT DAY

LEO'S POV

I stared at the digital clock sitting on my study table while playing with the scrunchie around my wrist. I love collecting these cute scrunchies, I used to tie up Tom's hair making tiny ponytails when we were together. I smiled sadly at the thought of my ex-boyfriend.

I sighed not wanting to think about my past and have another session of mental breakdown so I flipped the page in my text book trying to concentrate.

After studying for half an hour or so, I stood up from my chair deciding to take a small break and walked downstairs to grab something to eat.

I entered the kitchen and my eyes widened looking at my dad and mom making out with her sitting on the counter and him between her legs.

"I- I'm so sorry to interrupt- I came to grab some snacks I swear!"

I covered my eyes trying to reach the refrigerator but accidentally stubbed my toe with to the edge of the counter. I winced cupping my little toe as I heard both of them letting out a gasp.

"Are you okay bun?"

Dad asked trying to take a look at the toe while mom rubbed my back soothingly.

"Careful honey."

I sighed cursing at myself and turned around facing them.

"I'm okay don't worry I was just embarrassed knowing that I interrupted your moment."

I know my cheeks are red by now. Dad patted my back mumbling a small 'it's okay' and walked out of the kitchen rubbing his nape while mom let out a chuckle pinching my cheeks.

"Why are you so cute?"

I giggled and she started poking my tummy making me laugh out loud.
She laughed evilly and continued to tickle me.

"Mom stop!"

She stopped immediately the second she heard me calling her mom. I've never called her mom till now in front of her. I bit my lip staring at her waiting for her reaction.

She smiled pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back burying my face into her neck feeling shy for nothing.

"I love you so much Leo, always remember that. I might not be your biological mom but trust me I want to give you all the motherly love you've been craving since past three years. I promise."

I nodded with my face still in her neck. She chuckled breaking the hug and patted my red cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush!"

She teased me walking towards the refrigerator and looked back at me. I ruffled my hair messing it up feeling happy.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Chocolates."

"Okay here."

She threw a pack of chocolates in the air and I caught it with ease. I thanked her walking back upstairs to my room.

|||||||

I felt my phone vibrating beside me but ignored it focusing on my book.
It vibrated again and I sighed in annoyance picking it up and staring at the screen.

A text message from Rome. My heart started beating faster as I opened his message reading it.

"What are you doing? Are you free right now? I'm bored~"

I chuckled typing my reply to him.

"I'm studying and you disturbed me."

He replied in a second making me wonder how quick this guy can type a message.