Chapter 6

Naruto's pov

Today is the wedding.

shit

I am currently sitting in front of a mirror while Ino was pulling my hair into something and Hinata fussed over the kimono. I was so glad that they both were here, I really don't know shit about how to wear a Kimono. Sadly they both ended up putting make-up on me, I really feel like activating the Kyuubi cloak about now and running out.

I think I can easily activate sage mode since I've been sitting still for quite a while.

What a waste.

Ok but THE KIMONO IS SO FUCKING PRETTY LIKE WTH BRO.

I got shook out of my thoughts as Ino asked me to stand up so they could tie up the... Koshihmo I thought you called it obi or something like that. whatever.

I stood in front of a full-length mirror, I don't know why Iruka sensei has it. Anyway, I did not recognise the person staring back at me, she had her blonde hair pulled up in a bun with a few strands framing the face. Her face had natural make-up which actually looked pretty. And well the Kimono, what a waste all of it. 

I turned to Ino and Hinata, "I can't believe that is me guys! Thanks a lot, dattebayo!"  I hugged them both

They both chimed a "don't mention it saeko' and a 'your welcome' and went to their back to their house to get ready.

Now we wait...

<3

Sasuke's pov

I don't even know why I was feeling nervous as I waited for Naruto to walk down the aisle. 

I was wearing blue, not bad. 

I looked up as I heard the music play and saw Naruto walk towards me with Iruka next to her

Holy shit

THAT was Naruto? The girl in front of me looked freaking gorgeous. Wait where did that come from? She is just Itachi bait, don't care about anything else. If what I heard is true then she has become somewhat powerful, well since she's becoming an Uchiha then that's great. I was still upset about the fact that Tsunade just told me today about the new clan name and the new symbol.

While I thought all that Naruto had appeared in front of me, now Tsunade started the ceremony, I tuned her out. There were a lot of people here. Half because of the Clan combining half probably because of stupid bonds.

I tuned back in as I heard my name, "Do you Uchiha Sasuke take Namikage-Uzumaki Saeko as your wife and swear to be with her through everything?"

"I do"

"Very well, and do you Namikage-Uzumaki Saeko take Uchiha Sasuke as your husband and..." (I'm too lazy to write it all again)

"I do"

"Wonderful! I pronounce you both husband and wife and the heads of the Uchiha-Namikage-Uzumaki Clan. Congratulations!"

As soon as Tsunade finished everyone around us started clapping. 

<3

I stood there as some clan head talked to me, my gaze roaming around. He seemed to take a hint and left me alone.

Good.

I continued looking around, Naruto was at a different corner of the hall, she seemed to be having dancing with Sakura and Hinata? I think that's what her name is.

My evening had been pretty annoying, more than half of the people present here had come to me to tell me to keep Naruto happy and how I would regret it if I hurt her, scoffs, as if.

Soon after the ceremony ended, and then a drunk Hokage came towards me. And told me the same thing that I had heard a zillion times today. After her assistant took her away I waited in the shadows as Naruto continued talking to her friends. When did she make so many friends? And how? Didn't everyone in the village hate her or something?

It really annoyed him. But he wouldn't admit that it was because Naruto had so many people that cared for her. He wasn't jealous – he didn't need those pathetic bonds, which was why he'd severed them in the first place.

Naruto's pov

Even though I was getting married to an emotionless guy who probably hates me, the wedding party was fun. I spent my evening dancing with Sakura and Hinata. We even got Shikamaru and Neji to dance with us. And the Ramen flavours were so good, I couldn't eat much since I was scared of spilling on my Kimono.

As the party ended, the clan leader and other so-called important people left. They all were boring anyway.

We all laughed, as a drunk Tsunade Bachan who was yelling at Sasuke got dragged out by an angry Shizune.

Soon, Hinata and Neji left. And after that in pairs or trios, most of them left. I looked around for Sasuke wanting to go home too. Locating him, I made my way there.

"Oi Sasuke! Let's go to our new apartment or whatever."

"Hn"

I sighed and followed him as he lead the way.

<3

We both stood in front of a house that had the clan symbol in a lot of places.

Whoa, when did Bachan have the time to do this?

We both entered the house after unlocking the door, it was dark except for the little light coming from the windows. 

Sasuke just silently walked to the second door and disappeared.

Ouch

I looked around for a few minutes and found the switches and turned on the lights, there were 3 doors and Sasuke had gone in the middle one, I went and opened the first door. There was another bedroom! Thank goodness.

I walked inside and it was obvious that this room was for me. My black and orange jacket was hung in one corner. I opened the cupboard and saw my clothes neatly stacked there. Not for long.

I sat down on the bed.

Whoa

THIS BED IS SO SOFT.

Bachan had been telling me to change my mattress for ages and god this was so comfortable. I made a mental note to go to my old apartment and grab some more of my stuff tomorrow since I have a day off.

I got up to get out of this Kimono when it hit me.

I don't know how to untie the freaking Koshihimo.

Shit

What should I do now?

Should I ask Sasuke? Yeah no, I would rather just sleep in this.

But then it would get all crushed. Shit. 

I guess I have no choice but to ask Sasuke.

Well, this is gonna be awkward.

<3

THEY BOTH ARE MARRIED NOW YAY
I hope you guys liked the chapter, it was longer than usual. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thnx for reading <3