Chapter 5

Naruto's pov

Three days are left...

In three days I will be marrying Sasuke.

Sigh

I was currently making my way to the Hokage's office for like the hundredth time this week.

Why? Because last night I realised that if I marry Sasuke, I will have to change my name. And there's no way in hell am I getting rid of the one time that ties me to my parents.

Saeko Namikage-Uzumaki

My parents named me that, and Sasuke will not change it.

<3

"BAACHAN"

"What do u need this early in the morning Saeko?
"I will not change my surname after marriage"

Tsunade smiled at that.

"I hope you understand that after marriage you and Sasuke need to have the same name and clan."

"I do, that's why I also have a solution."

Sitting up straight Bachan said, "go on".

"Well since sadly the stupid village rules say that the husband's name needs to come first in any case of Clan mix or whatever the hell you call it, I would like the new clan name to be, Uchiha-Namikage-Uzumaki. Dattebayo!"

"It's a mouth-full but I guess it'll do."

"Yeah but that's not it."

Bachan raised her eyebrows as I took a piece of paper out of my pocket and showed it to her..."

"This is the new clan symbol, dattebayo! Best part? I came up with it myself

"This is the new clan symbol, dattebayo! Best part? I came up with it myself." I said while grinning.

Bachan smiled at me and said, "Very well, I'll have someone put this on all your clothes."

"Alright!" I said as I turned to leave.

"Oh and Saeko?"

I turned back, "yeah?"

"Good work!"

I smiled and nodded at her.

<3

Tomorrow was the wedding.

And the entire village was attending it.

Fuck

Why did I agree to it again?

Oh right to save my best friend who tried to kill me.

Nice nice

Currently, I stood in Iruka sensei's house with him and Kakashi Sensei, and in front of me stood a Kimono, which apparently I have to wear tomorrow, why can't I just wear what I wear every day?

I was going to ask exactly that but thought against it since it seemed that both my senseis' were on the verge of killing me.

wonderful!

The worst part? THE KIMONO WASN'T ORANGE.

"Saeko the Uchiha clan doesn't do orange" was what Kakashi sensei said. 
"Yeah but the Uchiha-Namikage-Uzuzmaki clan does do orange." 

Kakashi sensei sighed and just told me to shut up.

Huffs

"Either way why am I here right now? The wedding is TOMORROW." emphasising tomorrow.
"Because you are barely ever on time, you will stay the night here while your basic stuff gets moved to your new apartment." Iruka sensei said, hmp traitor.

"Ok, but I will not wear any makeup, end of conversation." I hate make-up with everything.

"Ok fine, tell that to Hinata and Ino tomorrow."

Hinata and Ino? 

What?

"Oh yeah, they both are coming here to help you get ready!" Kakashi sensei said, his eye turning crescent.

"NOOOOOOOOO"

The only thing good about the entire thing was that the Kimono even though it wasn't orange, was at least pretty and I think I could run in it without it getting caught in anything, or at least I hoped so.

Its blue shades gave out a classy aura.

It did shout out Uchiha in some ways, in the I'm above everyone and everything way.

[a/n - Imagine this but where you have the geometrical flowers you have the clan symbol :D]

It had the clan symbol which I had made, it looked cool on clothing.

Dattebayo!

I hope I don't trip in front of everyone!

All the officials and clan heads will sadly also be there since the combining of the Uchiha clan with the Namikage-Uzuzmaki clan was apparently a big deal.

Wonderful! 

<3

Thnx for reading :)