Chapter 15

The next day Sasuke woke up to the decision of avoiding the dobe altogether. He would no longer wait for her to finish up her training, nor would he eat dinner with her. He was gonna get rid of whatever emotions that are going around him. 

On the other hand, the entire team 7 was extremely excited today, sure their sensei looked a bit nervous over the fact that she's gonna meet her student's parents today, but they get off training early today to get ready! They all were insanely tired of training after doing 2-3 D-rank missions every day. 

So, Sasuke watched as Saeko let the kids go off early before heading home. It confused him, the dobe usually trained those kids until they were on the verge of passing out from chakra exhaustion or until their dinner time. Whichever came first. It was unlike her to let them go early. Kakashi sensing her Sasuke's curiosity said, "How about we finish up early too? That way you can go see what your wife is up to." Sasuke felt annoyed about how easily Kakashi could read him but grunted in response and went to pick up his stuff and also headed home.

Sasuke purposely took the long route and walked extremely slowly. Why? Simply because he was a petty man and did not want Saeko to know that he left right after she did. So much for being "emotionless" and "no giving a shit about the dobe". 

So when Sasuke entered their shared home, Saeko had just come out of the shower had come out to grab a glass of water with a robe around her. Sasuke felt his cheeks heat up before he quickly turned away and went inside his room. Leaving a surprised and flustered Saeko behind.

While Saeko looked around her wardrobe to wear something, Sasuke also took a shower trying to get rid of his thoughts as well as he washed the dirt away. Ha, Sasuke you can't wash off dirty thoughts with a hot shower. Insert smirking emoji.

When Sasuke came out of his room, he saw something he least expected.

Saeko stood there in front of him, in a Kimono, holding some flowers. Her hair was tied in two pigtails with bows in them. She had a colourful bracelet on her wrist. He was disappointed to see that she was not wearing their engagement ring, not that he could blame her. He didn't wear it either. 

She looked gorgeous 

Holy fuck

He likes Saeko

He likes Saeko.

<3

Saeko could feel Sasuke's stares, she really could. Ever since she learnt Sage art she has become a pretty good sensor. She could feel his eyes run over her body again and again. She was feeling uncomfortable and her heart had started beating really fast.

Too many emotions were running everywhere, she recognised some of them, like nervousness and awkwardness. But there were some she didn't. As the author, I think I can trust y'all with a secret, the emotions she didn't recognise was love, desire and want. But sadly Saeko didn't know that. 

So Saeko took a deep breath and grinned at Sasuke, not knowing that just that simple gesture made Sasuke's heart run miles. "Oi Sasuke! I'm going out for dinner with my genin team. I hope you'll be able to work your dinner? In case not, I have Ichiraku coupons in my room right next to my bed feel free to use them. Also, there is coke in the fridge. K bye!" With that, she turned and left the house to make her way to Akani's house.

<3

Well Sasuke finally know about his feelings and Naruto is as oblivious as ever

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow
Thnx for reading

(636 words)

<3