Chapter 11

Thnx a lot for 550+ read guys! omg I never expected anyone to read the trash I write :))))) Also thnx for 60 votes ^_^ <3

<3 

Third-person pov (I kinda wanna try writing it this way, tell me which way do u guys like it better)

The next morning, Saeko was still pissed at Sasuke, 'who on earth does he think he is?' she thought as she took a shower and then got dressed, she was going to test her genin team today, and was still thinking about how she was going to keep her power at one per cent.

As she looked at the mirror while brushing her hair, she had originally planned to keep them short so they don't come in the way of training but sooner or later they had grown and she loved them too much now to cut them off now. She wasn't really in a hurry as she had laid down pranks from her academy days there last night. She was gonna let them wait and test their patience. After tieing up her hair and putting on her cloak, she was ready.

She went to eat breakfast, pouring down cereal in a bowl before adding cold milk, she sat down and started eating

She went to eat breakfast, pouring down cereal in a bowl before adding cold milk, she sat down and started eating. Surprising she was early than Sasuke today, She wondered if she should check upon him so that teme doesn't get late for training but then threw the thought out thinking, 'it'll serve him right!'. She also took her time to make 5-6 bento boxes of food to take with her as she didn't know what kind of appetite the kids these days had, when she was of their age she ate at least two Bentos if not more full of food after training.

<3

While Naruto or Saeko whichever you prefer made her way to training grounds seven, our not so beloved Uchiha-Uzumaki Sasuke, currently laid on his bed fully dressed thinking just how strong the 'dobe' had become he hadn't been able to hide his surprise when she had told him that she could control the Kyuubi. He had heard about how the Mangekyo Sharingan was the only thing that could control it, that too with a lot of Chakra, to think that she could use it as a weapon and gain chakra out of it too was insane!

The vibration of his phone shook him out of his thoughts. Opening it, he saw messages on that group Naruto- no Saeko had added him in.

THE STRONGEST GEN ALIVE RN

Naruto
Rise and Shine guysss
I'm currently on the way to the genin test☠️

Rock lee
Ohh best of luck Saeko-chan!
May the power of youth be with you :)

Naruto
Thnx lee :)

Sakura?
Best of luck Saeko!
Don't fail them just because

Naruto
Ik Ik Sakuraaaa 
You hv already told me this a zillion times

Sakura?
Just making sure

Hyuga girl
Have fun with the test Saeko-chan!

Naruto
I willlll :))