Chapter 4

Naruto's pov

As I walked back to my apartment I realised that there was no point in making the 3 days long trip to the sand village.

Why?

Cause, I'm gonna invite Gaara, Kankuro and Temari to my wedding anyway, I would be a bad friend if I didn't.

So I changed my route and ran back to the Hokage tower.

"BACHAAAAAN", I entered her office.

"I need help."

"Go on"

"I need you to send a wedding invite to the sand village and add a note from me to it. plssss"

"Ok, I'm guessing that you aren't going there now?"

"Nope," I said popping the p, there's no point. And I'm sure they can collect my katana and get it for me.

"Very well then, write your note, give it to me, and then get the hell out of here."

And I did just that.

<3

I spent the rest of the day cooking up a story, which I will be telling the villagers about my wedding.

Honestly, it was weird to say that I slowly realised that what I felt for Sasuke was more than friendship and thankfully he felt the same

Yeah no that sounds so cringy

meh, who cares

I gave up and made my way to Ichiraku.

God I love Ramen 

I wish I could marry ramen instead of Sasuke

Sigh

I spent the rest of the evening slurping down bowl after bowl of Ramen

Don't judge

<3

The next day, Tsunade Bachan had sent me all the invites.

Apparently, it was more polite for me to give them myself to the people who live in the village.

Great

Just great.

I went to Shikamaru's house first since, well cause he won't judge me that badly, he was Shikamaru.

I went and knocked on his door, thankfully he was the one who opened it. I thought about how to say this, then an idea popped into my head.

"CONGRATS SHIKAMARU"

"Um- what? I think you have the-"

"Jeez let me continue, anyway what I was saying was, CONGRATULATION, YOU GET TO MEET YOUR DEAR CRUSH TEMARI BECAUSE OF ME IN A FEW DAY"

"What?"

"Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari are coming to Konoha."

"Why"

"Cause I'm getting married." yep that got out, finally.

"WHAT"

"yeah yeah I know, anyway here's the invite, do come, hopefully, your parents can also come if they aren't busy"

"yeah sure," he replied still stunned.

"Great! See you later" I said and left.

Wonderful! One down and a zillion left to go!

<3

I had just finished inviting everyone from rookie 12.

God, that was intense.

Even telling Sai was... well as Shikamaru might put it, it was such a drag.

And I'm saying that in the nicest way possible.

Though it was really sweet to see how much they all cared. I didn't think that they would actually care if I'm happy or not, it made my heart warm to see they did.

Now... the dreaded invite.

Iruka Sensei

Fuck

I went to his house and knocked.

He opened the door and was obviously surprised to see me there, "Saeko! Long time no see."

"Hello Iruka sensei," I said while smiling up at him.

"So was it something important that you came all the way here?"

"Kinda, actually yes I have two important things to talk about."

Sensing my serious tone he nodded, "Go on".

"Ok so..." I explained the entire Sasuke thing to him, I couldn't lie to him too. 

"Naruto... that's such a big thing you are doing for Sasuke..."

"I know Iruka sensei but I can't just leave him to die, not after spending years looking for."

Iruka sensei sighed, "Ok Saeko, if that's what you want."

I smiled, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I hadn't realised how much it meant for me that Iruka sensei was ok with it until he had agreed to it. "And... well the other thing was..." Ok, this was also very important for me, but I didn't know how to say it, so I took a deep breath and went, "Canyouwalkmedowntheaislepls?".

"What?"

Taking another deep breath, I said now at a normal speed, "Can you pls walk me down the aisle on the day of my wedding?". I watched as Iruka sensei took a deep breath and then looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Ofc Saeko! I am so honoured that you asked me this" he said while wiping tears that had now started flowing down his face. "You have no idea, how much it meant to me that you asked me this... the job of a father". It made me happy that I could make him happy.

So I grinned at him and said, "and you have no idea how much it means to me that you said yes, dattebayo!"

<3

hey guys! hope you liked the chapter, wow 4 updates in three days, I'm surprising myself.

Pls vote and comment
Thnx for reading <3