Chapter 8

I made my way to the supermarket, hmp that bastard really ruined my good mood. As I passed by Ichiraku I thought might as well eat here and then go shopping. Thinking so I entered the stall. "One beef ramen pls."
"Coming right up. Oh, it's you Naruto!"
"Yeah, and it's Saeko now!"
"Oh yes yes, ofc. Nice clan symbol."
"uhh thank you?"

I don't why but ever since I started going out as a girl at all times a lot of conversations had become awkward. But I guess it might be because everyone was used to me being a boy for nearly 18 years and it's barely been a year since I removed that henge.

And now I am married, I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't told everyone that I am a girl, maybe that way Sakura would have gotten the same options that I did? I broke out of my thoughts as my ramen came, "thank you for the food!"

I slurped my ramen, kami I love Ramen.

After finishing about three bowls, I got up and made my way to the supermarket. After reaching there I filled my cart with about 30-35 bowls of instant ramen, after that, I made my way to the aisle where they keep the sweets and grabbed some gummies, chocolate bars, jelly, jelly beans and a lot of ice cream. Hearing Kakashi sensei's voice in my head I sighed and got some fruits too. And some mushrooms, broccoli, and carrots. 

Making my way back to the apartment with about 7-8 bags, a good thing I have clones huh? 
"Shadow clone Jutsu!" I made 3 clones and gave them two bags each and took two myself. 

When I reached the apartment, Sasuke was nowhere in sight. I started stacking the ramen in a cupboard and chocolates in my special chocolate box which I keep on my bedside table. After that, I put the fruits and veggies in the fridge.

After that was done I made my way to the guest house where Gaara and everyone were staying.

"Gaara! Temari! Kankuro!"
"Saeko!" the three of them exclaimed.

We spent the rest of the day catching up, though I sent Temari to hang out with Shikamaru after lunch, I hope they both get together soon!

I couldn't help but notice that Gaara was being somewhat distant than his usual self.

So after Kankuro left saying he had to get some souvenirs for someone, I asked him, "Gaara by any chance is something bothering you?"
"Huh? what? No, of course not! Oh, wait! I just realised that I forgot to give you both wedding gifts that I got."

Face palming moment.

"You really didn't need to get anything you know."
"Oh shut up, after all, you have done for me it's the least I could do."

With that, he got up and came back after a few minutes holding two packages one big and one small.

"Well uh- here you go!"

I opened the big one first, I think I knew what it was. And I was right! It was the Katana!
"Oh my god Gaara! This... this must have been very expensive!" How do I know that? Because I was about to get the exact same thing made but I didn't have that much money saved at that time. I was about to go to the sand village because I had finally saved up enough money. 

It was beautiful katana with a bronze handle and a bronze shield. The shield had the Uzumaki clan symbol on it. And the saya was equally beautiful being black with flames? on it. 

"A beautiful weapon for a beautiful lady." I blushed at that. 
After that, I went and hugged Gaara tightly, "Thank you! It's the best gift ever, dattebayo!"

Gaara smiled at me and motioned me to open the other gift, "I had originally thought of giving it to you while having dinner with you in the Sand but I guess this will do."

I opened it and saw... a bracelet, its beads were in many different colours and from its texture I guessed that it was made from some sort of sand.

'It's beautiful... I love it"
"I got it made from the sand in my gourd."
"Oh, oh my, Gaara! That's so sweet of you."

I pulled him into another hug, kami! He is so sweet. I kissed his cheek and smiled brightly at him.

"Thank you so much, Gaara!"
"Glad you like it"
"Like it? I fucking love it, I'm gonna never take it off. You have no idea how much this means to me". I was smiling so brightly. 

Gaara smiled at me too and said, "hate to ruin the moment but you should probably make your way back home it's getting late, I'm sure Sasuke must be worried." his voice had some pain in it for some reason, but I didn't ask him into it because I guessed that it was something he won't tell me. I gave him a sad smile and said, "I guess you are right, it is getting late. I'll see you tomorrow to see you off. Good night!"
"Good night Saeko"

<3

Do you like these somewhat longer chapters?
I love Gaara so much, STAN GAARA AT ALL COSTS

Also, the next update might get a bit late since my exams start tomorrow :/
I'll try my best to update a chapter soon though, I promise :)

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thnx for reading <3