Chapter 19

Sasuke couldn't sleep that night, Saeko's words kept echoing in his head, "I'm sorry you're stuck with me but in the end, it is what it is" "A lot of people used to think that and I can no longer bring myself to care about it".

Just what happened to the once super cheery girl she was? The number one unpredictable ninja? Well in a way what she said was also pretty unpredictable. Even being as annoyingly dense as Sasuke is, he still knew that he had fucked up big time.

And he also knew just who could help him, as annoying as she was, Sakura knew Saeko better than anyone in the village since the two were in the same team for years. 

So the next morning when he met Kakashi, he asked, "Where would I find Sakura?" Kakashi stared at him for a few minutes before laughing. "Hey! What?"

"Nothing just never thought I would see a day when Uchiha Sasuke would be looking for Sakura of all people" Sasuke's cheeks heated up at that.

"I need to ask something about Saeko otherwise I would never" he grumbled but Kakashi with his super-hearing heard him anyway. 

He chuckled, "aww my cute little student all grown up asking for girl advice, go one ask me too I wanna know the tea as well"

"Haha Kakashi, if you must know, I might have said stuff I didn't mean to Saeko which resulted in her vanishing yesterday and after you left last night, she went all quiet when I apologised saying it is what it is insanely different from the very loud girl we all know," Sasuke noticed that Kakashi had gone all quiet now. He was giving out an aura that gave out the calm before the storm vibes.

"Sasuke... you don't know Saeko as well as you think you do. You just know the mask she has on all the time as she says that she's completely fine and all happy.

Sasuke was surprised at how low Kakashi's voice had become although before he could reply, Saeko and her team entered the training ground and Kakashi turned back into his cheery self and turned to greet Saeko and the three kids tailing her.

"Ohayo Kakashi sensei, how's the training going?"

"Ohayo Saeko, training's fine, although Sasuke gets distracted a lot" Kakashi replied cheerfully with a snigger. 

Saeko raised her eyebrows, "oh does he now?" Kakashi nodded. "I see, anyway we'll let you guys get back to training. Make sure nothing comes towards the munchkins." ignoring the protests at being called munchkins Saeko continued, "Or I'll tell Iruka sensei where you stash your porn. Laughing at Kakashi's horrified expression Saeko turned around and started heading to the other side of the training ground.

<3

Sasuke made his way through the hospital, the lady at the reception had told him she was on a break right now so she was probably on the third floor. Thankfully for him, he found her the moment he reached the third floor. 

"S-Sasuke Kun?" Sakura stuttered when she saw him, right there in all his glory.

"Sakura, I need your help"

Now those were words that Sakura would have never ever expected from Sasuke, not to her for sure but there weren't any other Sakuras around were they? "You- you need my help?" she said emphasising 'my' when Sasuke nodded her cheeks heated up. What help did Sasuke need from her of all people, why not Saeko?

"Uh, what is it then?" she asked him. She watched as his cheeks got tinted red a bit and her mind went well let's just say her mind went straight to the gutter. 

"I messed up with Saeko and I need your help to make it up to her."