Chapter 20

Sasuke found himself surrounded by four girls in the Yamanaka's flower shop. He had gotten told of by Sakura, Ino, TenTen and even Hinata for making Saeko sad. Currently, he stood next to the counter listening to Ino coming up with a plan.

"Now normally I would say give her flowers and some makeup coupons and buy her something gorgeous but this is Saeko we're talking about so first of all Sasuke you need to buy a lot of Ramen coupons and Chocolate. Then we'll buy her some high-quality shuriken and kunai and then tonight you will apologise to her again and take her out on a date to Ichiraku's where you will book a reservation to the private romantic table. And then you will give her the gifts and pour your heart out about how much you love her and THEN you will take her to the top of the Hokage mountain on the fourth's head and there you will give her a gorgeous fuinjutsu set. Understood?"

Sasuke nodded at her. Mumbling something about it all being so expensive.

"Oi Sasuke, you are the last Uchiha are you not? You are literally loaded so shut the fuck up before I punch the living daylights out of you or give you brain damage." Ino snapped at Sasuke getting more and more annoyed every minute.

Just then Sakura sighed which resulted in all of them turning towards her.

"If Gaara hadn't given her that beautiful Katana and that gorgeous gorgeous bracelet just a while back then we would have more options for what to give her."

Ino also sighed agreeing with the girl, "True, just how does Saeko get all the good guys and the bad guys!"

Sasuke felt something bubble inside him, the katana Saeko used was Gaara's gift? He remembered how nicely she kept it, polishing it frequently, and using it every day. His blood boiled, why, why did she like a gift that Gaara had given her? And not something he had?

"I don't know maybe because the only things you have ever given her are scars, pain and humiliation?" he heard Sakura say, did he say that out loud?

"Yes, Sasuke you are saying everything out loud." He heard Hinata say. Sasuke sighed his eyes closed before he turned to face everyone. 

"Uh- right! Thank you guys, I'll listen to your advice let's hope that Saeko forgives me."

"Uh-huh but Sasuke remember if you hurt Saeko again we will not forgive you so easily." TenTen warmed him and he nodded before leaving the flower shop and heading to the Hokage office what Ino had said was stuck in his head, he must have inherited a shitload of money considering he's the last Uchiha alive, I guess it's time to receive it huh?

<3

Everything was ready according to plan and more, all Sasuke needed to do now was apologise again and take her out to ichiraku. In other words, the difficult part started now.

~~

Sorry for not updating guys, I promise ill update a longer chapter soon

also OMFG THE BOOK HAS 9.3K VIEWS?????

LIKE WTF YALL ACTUALLY READING THIS SHIT 

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO THANK YALL 😭😭😭😭